2 Tier Brewstand With March Pump.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_3810.jpg

100_3811.jpg

a couple of pics since upgrading to the CFC

Hey Yardy what is the lid from on your MLT? :icon_cheers:

Ah if only it was fully automated and set up in your laundry and in 3d. B)

Lookin good, what sort of time does it take to get down to pitchin temp?

Cheers

:icon_offtopic: That font is fricken cool Yardy. Where did you pick it up, or is it a one off hand made? :icon_cheers:

Edit: Spulling

Ah if only it was fully automated and set up in your laundry and in 3d

Lookin good, what sort of time does it take to get down to pitchin temp?

Cheers

gday brad, about 30 minutes with the pre-chiller to get down to 17*C, it sucks arse a bit but the bore water temp here is 22*C+

yes, thought about fully automating the brewery but i'm too fond of beer to spend 11 years searching for some big **** off valves that will tear the welds on the tun :icon_cheers:

That font is fricken cool Yardy. Where did you pick it up, or is it a one off hand made?

Edit: Spulling

thanks Drew, search the members here for 'cellar dweller'

i bought it off him a few years ago, i think he comes across this stuff every now and then, good bloke to deal with, worth a PM :icon_cheers:

cheers

Yardy!
long time mate.
Brewery looks the goods fella, good job!!

Yardy!
long time mate.
Brewery looks the goods fella, good job!!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, you went from Mackay, straight past Bundy to Wodonga and didn't even drop in and pay me back that 7 dollars you owe me.. :icon_cheers:

good to see you're still flogging along cobber, i wondered what happened to you.

you coming up for the air show ?

cheers

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, you went from Mackay, straight past Bundy to Wodonga and didn't even drop in and pay me back that 7 dollars you owe me.. :icon_cheers:

good to see you're still flogging along cobber, i wondered what happened to you.

you coming up for the air show ?

cheers

Mate! went over the top of ya at 35000ft....lol!!

Yeah still kicking along. :icon_drunk: many more micro's down this way to wet the whistle!

Would love to come up for the airshow but prob not this year, cash tree is in severe pain..

You still out in the holes?

Back