• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Blichmann Mash Tun & Kettle 76l, Top Tier Stand, and 50l Braumeister + mill + fermenters, SS fermenter, March Pumps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

Kranky

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm selling my Blichmann mash tun and kettle if anyone is interested on FB, a Blichmann top tiers stand, and a package deal on a Braumeister.

I am in the Illawarra. I'll be listing up some other gear later today/over the weekend including beer fridge & Co2, and whatever else I find lying around.

If anyone is interested in a package deal I'm happy to discuss prices.

Links:
Mash tun

Boil kettle

Braumeister

Top tier stand

Blichman Fermentor

815 March Pump

807 March Pump

Last edited:

Kranky

Reaction score
6kg C02 Gas Bottle
$60

Last edited:

jim&fran

Reaction score
Hi Kranky,
What is the expiry date stamped on the cylinder? If date is acceptable, I am interested and would like to purchase.

Cheers
Jim

Kranky

Reaction score
Hi Kranky,
What is the expiry date stamped on the cylinder? If date is acceptable, I am interested and would like to purchase.

Cheers
Jim
I'll check later but Mykegonlegs are swap and go. Many retailers will test them for free.

jim&fran

Reaction score
Hi Kranky,

At the top of the cylinder, below the tap there should be a plastic tag with a year stamped on it eg 2015. I was wondering what the year is on this tag. Is there a preferred way I can contact you in person or on the phone?
Cheers
Jim

Garfield

Reaction score
Hi Kranky is the mash tun still around?

Latest posts