• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3V All grain setup, including HERMS, chiller, mill, etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammus

Amateur Brewer
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I haven't been homebrewing in about 10 years now, and think its time to let go of my gear. I don't have photos handy, but any interest and I'll happy put some up. Alternatively, I'm based in inner west Sydney so swing by if you want to look.

Brewery - asking $1k ono - at least $3k worth here
50L SS keg conversion mash, hot water, and kettle - all silicone hoses and welded SS fittings, 3 piece ball valves, SS couplings etc. top quality aeroflex insulation on mash and hot water, electric element in hot water vessel.
Some sweet jet/wok burner with BOC high pressure fully adjustable regulator - boils 50L without breaking a sweat, but can turn right down to keep a nice roll when needed
Original mashmaster geared mill with motor and stand (this thing is huge and could easily service a small brew length micro)
masmaster plate chiller
March pump
a heap of 30 and 60L fermenters, airlocks, etc
A big box of various bits I've tried a few times - filter setup from craftbrewer, a big hop bag, ph strips, salts, spare fittings and hose, air stone and pump etc.
Stainless steel bench with drawers - holds 2 vessels with kettle on the ground.

Other bits - asking $300 (paid $1k new).
Also have a 3 tap flooded font and drip tray, with perlick forward sealing taps and rebuild kits. have fully cleaned, services and relubed

shoot me a message here if you're interested, gear is in storage so will require some effort to sort out photos etc.

Sammus - shame to see you moving on...
To everyone else, If Sammus owned it, it will be good kit and well worth a look if you're after some quality gear.
Mark

Mark good to here from you, and thanks for the kind words.

Not moving on for good, just running out of room in the shoebox dwelling since moving to Sydney. Once ive cleared out and made some room ill be looking to build something a little more compact.

I'm seriously eying a 10L Braumeister, I'm old enough to not need volume but have trouble settling for less than the best quality. If I need volume can get it at work but for home brewing, If they ever bring out 10L+BM I think I'll just have to.
Anyhow, all the best, if your up this way after all the strangeness is over catch up and have a beer.
Mark

Back