You're Not A Real Brewer Until -----

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You take pictures of getting a good head.......... and you can publish them in AHB :lol:

I got some great Head the other night, didnt get to take any pictures though!! :( Would have been a great "Shot" :lol:

Until you have a yeast bank. B)
I was feeling adequate 'til that!
Also not a real brewer until
  1. you have gone through 2 or three mash tuns
  2. you've redone the brewery so many times that nothing remains from the original AG gear

Well its not mine but it was my local when i lived in Germany.

We had many a great night out here in the summers. You just don't find this atmosphere here in Australia
106_0637_IMG.jpg
106_0639_IMG_2.jpg
102_0217_IMG.jpg
They used to do great grub and it was still table service. We just used to yell "PETER" and the owner/barman would trot outside and down the stairs to serve us.

Great Times.

1.you brew a beer
2.you have an infection.
3. your mates ask if they can buy a case off you... Sorry lad's but no.
4. your other half gets the shits with your brewing.

You're not a real brewer till' you've chewed on a handfull of hops

.... your wife can talk about her yeast infection in public with little embarrassment. :huh:

your wife bit@#es that its not a hobby your obsessed!

Take you eye off the ball, underestimate the power of the NASA, have a boil over and know how to fix it.

:rolleyes:

You attach a RC to your party keg. B)

Cut or burn yourself at some stage during every brew day. <_<

I seriously need to take a knife to my cubes at the joins, Especially around the handle. My knuckles are always being sliced to ribbons. Or maybe i should just invest in some rubber/work gloves instead?
buy one of those keg keys...$2.50 or there aboots !
Cheers
Ferg

Latest posts

Back