You're Not A Real Brewer Until -----

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ Ultimate beer garden, where the plants dispense booze!!!!! :icon_drool2:

:icon_cheers: SJ

....you got one of these ;)

Have got to get me one of them! :beerbang:

:ph34r: That way whilst mowing the farkin' lawns I could have a tipple of the pep-m-eup-juice to complete the job without SWMBO knowing... :party:

:ph34r: That way whilst mowing the farkin' lawns I could have a tipple of the pep-m-eup-juice to complete the job without SWMBO knowing... :party:

Yeah she won't notice a thing, especiallly when you knock out an effort like this:

istockphoto_3472884-sloppy-lawn-mowing.jpg

Or would this be an improvement over the current standard?

Yeah she won't notice a thing, especiallly when you knock out an effort like this:

istockphoto_3472884-sloppy-lawn-mowing.jpg

Or would this be an improvement over the current standard?

OT... back when my (now) wife and I were sharing a house with another guy, I came home to find our housemate had mown the lawns (usually my job) and it frightenignly looked just like that.

I went straight out there and ran back over it all to neaten it up and when asked by the missus why I did it I told her that there was no way I was gunna have her Dad think I had done a shoddy job like that.

Never would have heard the end of it... he was an ex-Jim's Mowing franchisee...

Brendo

Here's my beer garden, yet to install the milk crate.

Grotto_016.jpg

Batz

I actually collect gnomes. :lol:

You're that short that if you stood yourself in the middle of a stack of gnomes, only the B O and Winnie Blue in your mouth would set you apart from the other plaster men ! B)

You're that short that if you stood yourself in the middle of a stack of gnomes, only the B O and Winnie Blue in your mouth would set you apart from the other plaster men ! B)

ROFL! :lol:

I was gunna say your NOT a real brewer if you've not had the misfortune of meeting FatzG... But I'm not that nasty :p .

........................... you've left a HLT/mash tun/kettle/fermenter tap open and seen you're lovely sweet liquor/wort/beer disappear down the driveway.
DAMMIT if I didn't do it again yesterday..........

A PERSONAL beer garden sunshine & you missed the table for my brews. Looking forward to seeing a pic of your beer garden.

I will get a gnome Perry although a farting one might be hard to find? ;)

TP

Smoke shop at Centro Albany Creek.
(there is one that abuses you, gives you the finger, and farts - I might have to upgrade)

ROFL! :lol:

I was gunna say your NOT a real brewer if you've not had the misfortune of meeting FatzG... But I'm not that nasty :p .

Ive never met FatzG ethier but I imagine everybody would look like a garden gnome next to him.

Tap open is a rite of passage, i do it almost every brew on something or other, the cube is the worst, 100* hot wort running all over the shoes...

I have a tap in the cube so i can put it on the bar and run it out into the fermenter sitting on a crate, gives about the right splash factor.

Batz, by the time you got to your beer garden it would be time to go home again. :lol:

TP

Around 20 minutes from the house for a young buck like me Pete,carrying beer would be a different story.

Batz

And here was me thinking it was your driveway after the recent showers. :p

....your non-beer drinking wife sits down and has serious conversations about the layout of the Brew Shed you are building :lol:

Back