Keeping Ag Simple

• Thread starter bindi
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I couldn't resist posting this again :p

I have changed it. I bought a pump because I'm a weakling and I would rather push a button/flip a switch than lift a mashtun, but apart from that, it's still pretty much the same.

bonj_brewstand_img_2090.jpg

I will be upgrading a few things this year:
New brewstand, to make things even easier for me. (I know, but the VW wheels are tedious to move around when it's raining)
Bigger mashtun. 20L is a little small for batch sparging. Can be done, but a bigger tun would make life easier, and allow bigger beers.

Bonj,

This is an all time great.....never to be beaten

Rook

I've heard that Ikea have plans in place to mass-market them. :lol:

Warren -

Okay, I couldn't resist posting this again :p

I have changed it. I bought a pump because I'm a weakling and I would rather push a button/flip a switch than lift a mashtun, but apart from that, it's still pretty much the same.

bonj_brewstand_img_2090.jpg

I will be upgrading a few things this year:
New brewstand, to make things even easier for me. (I know, but the VW wheels are tedious to move around when it's raining)
Bigger mashtun. 20L is a little small for batch sparging. Can be done, but a bigger tun would make life easier, and allow bigger beers.

snigger! :lol: gets me everytime! Would love to print it out and put in a frame in my garage!

snigger! :lol: gets me everytime! Would love to print it out and put in a frame in my garage!

:lol: go for it. The resolution is a little small though. I'll try to find a higher res version if you want.

:lol: go for it. The resolution is a little small though. I'll try to find a higher res version if you want.

yeah for sure....PM me and I will send you my email address.

Cheers
Steve

Back