You're Not A Real Brewer Until -----

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
......... you've choked a kitten because of an airlock question.

Edit= Kitten not chicken. :lol: :lol:

You're not a real brewer until you ---
Brew a beer that kicks ass OR

Break Hydrometers and swear a fracto thing is no good cause it doesnt do FG.
Worse still, you visit Woolies Wanda range and buy a hydrometer that reads MAXIMIUM 1040 :blink: wow whatabuy.
OR
Skimp on a pump, wear thongs or none, no clamps etc etc burns burns burns whilst brewing.
:unsure:

I've given up wearing a thong while brewing, too many complaints from the locals when i bend down to check the cube....

:)

Gee but if your airlock's not bubbling perhaps you could post here and ask why :ph34r:

Your not a real brewer until your mates start coming around your place 3 times a week in stead of the pub!

:huh:

Airlocks get you that excited brad??

you can get it workin up a sweat, you can get it walking your pet, you can get it tipping a cow.......matter of fact....I'm choking one now.

....have a commercial fridge with glass doors as your fermenting fridge

... when your wife wants you to talk dirty to her and you say things like sparge your wort , smack your yeast, drain your tun, boil your HLT, mill your grain :ph34r:

... when your wife wants you to talk dirty to her and you say things like sparge your wort , smack your yeast, drain your tun, boil your HLT, mill your grain :ph34r:

Bwahahaha! Classic!

Or honey can ya make me and Chappo's wife a Malteaser cheese cake for the case swap night? :huh: :ph34r:

You go to the Pub for Dinner :icon_vomit: in Hervey Bay and breathe a sigh of relief to see that they have Tooheys Old on tap.. ;)

Latest posts

Back