Xmas Swap Day @ Flops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floppinab

Reaction score
ISB bretheren,

I'm hosting the NSW Xmas case Swap on Dec. 1st at my place. I'd like to invite all the ISB'ers along, regardless whether you are in the Swap or not for a quick feed and chat to kick the silly season off. We'll fire the barby up so bring something along that I can cook!!!!

Plan to kick off @ 11am, hope to see you there.

Gav.

hoping to get there on the day , but at this stage nothings a certainty, but fear not gents my beer is already there...

Just bumping this up (prompted by barls PM). Be great to see a few faces I haven't seen for a while (Ben S. where are you??? :p )

I'll drop my brews off early then come back later. Sorry but i'll have the kids with me

I'll drop my brews off early then come back later. Sorry but i'll have the kids with me

Unfortunately I will also be brining the jr. brewing assistant as well. I hope thats all right Flops. Ill make sure she stays out of the way.

Cheers
Andrew.

ill have the junior brewer with me also , will be a bit of a rush visit more than likely too .. see you all tomorrow !!

I will have my 8 year old with me too, he wants to hang with Dad.

STEVE

Sounds like it's going to be a bit of a kids' party. Gonna have a bouncy castle, Gav? :p

OK, Wow, should've left it till the Autumn, fresh hops............ :D Holidays?????

Yup, hols, looking at moving there for a while actually! I'll see how i go with the hops each Autumn and send you up some if i have any success at Bushy Park, last time i was there it was in the middle of hop harvest and nobody could tell me a thing about it, which is weird considering Bushy Park sits in the middle of about 4 hectares of hop vines.

it was a good day even though i was =the last one to be kicked out thanks for having us all gav

Not happy that I had to go just as the drinks started flowing (slight poetic licence there I guess :p ).

Hope you got to finish all that hefe before you got kicked out, barls. :D

yes we did im going to fill the bottle with something but i havent decided what yet. you even missed the corked golden ale which didnt taste any different to the capped version

Bigup for hosting Gav! 'Twas a good arvo. I only wish I could've got stuck into more beers. :blink:

Hope that pils turns out alright for ya, seemed to quite good.

Good to catch up with everyone again, great Barbie, great company...See you all in the new year I suppose, unless we have a night out beer hunting around the Rocks area?

Thanks for the hospitality Gav!

Good to catch up with everyone again, great Barbie, great company...Thanks for the hospitality Gav!
Found these on my phone - tame compared to the Queenslanders though ! Barls - I hope when you said you were the last one out, you took little Les with you too .. or does Gav have a new live in mechanic ?

Image017.jpg

Image016.jpg

Back