• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Wtb; Pinlock Kegs Sa

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

mrnmrsturbo

Reaction score
I am looking to buy any pinlock kegs, the rheem/mytton rodd/ etc. basically old coke kegs and any disconnects available too as I am brewing a lot of different beers and am setting up a 4 tap fridge and need more kegs in the style I have. I wil pay a reasonable price and pick up from anywhere within 100km of Adelaide. I will also organise freight if kegs aren't too expensive for anyone interstate who wants to off load any extra kegs. Cheers.

np1962

It's all about the Beer
Reaction score
Cheers but they are cornelius type pinlock with a slightly larger diameter post so my disconnects will not fit.
I have 2. Mytton Rodd. Need seals to make serviceable other than that I think they are good to go.
PM me if you want to make an offer.
Cheers
Nige

the_new_darren

Beer Dog
Reaction score
I have two ball-lock kegs in good nick if anyone is interested.

$30 each

No relief valve.

tnd

Sam England

Reaction score
I have two ball-lock kegs in good nick if anyone is interested.

$30 each

No relief valve.

tnd
TND, I'll take them off your hands if they're still available. I'll PM you to find out where to pick them up from.
Cheers,
BB

the_new_darren

Beer Dog
Reaction score
I just looked and they are actually Spartanburg coca cola pinlock kegs.

cheers

Darren

Latest posts