• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[WTB] Gas disconnect for Rodd Mytton Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddiejoes

Reaction score
Hi guys, was hoping somebody out there would have a spare gas disconnect for a Rodd Mytton keg. I have five of these and they came with the liquid disconnects but no gas. I have 3 liquid disconnects and would happily swap one for gas if needed. I'm just using these for largering and as secondaries and want to be able to purge them of air. Any help greatly appreciated.

It's true brewers do it better!

I take it these are the pin lock variety, I have some of these but unfortunately no disconnects, I was going to check if standard pin lock disconnects would fit. But thats a little way down the track for me.

I was looking for them ages ago myself and this guys was the only one I found selling them, http://www.asquithhomebrewing.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=597

You can get an adaptor to fit a corny post as I have one on one of my kegs but for the life of me I couldn't find another one so just got another disconnect as it was cheaper now I just use a push lock airline fitting when I swap the keg out for another one so I can swap the disconnect easily

Hi guys thanks for the assistance, I've popped photos below of the liquid disconnects I got with the kegs the gas disconnects I'm after is two pin.

Cheers again for your help ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1401798188.418505.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1401798217.537884.jpg

have you tried standard pin lock connects?

MB
(please say no, and please brew god, may they fit)

Hi Truman ,

Thanks for that I might give it a crack and see how I travel using this solution with the gas posts and regular ball lock disconnects. Bearing in mind I only want to get enough gas into the kegs to purge them for conditioning or lagering them before disconnecting them I could live with a bit of leakage. Now all I need is some syringes.

Cheers
Eddie

Latest posts

Back