Winkles Brewday 26 Sep

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you mean you have shop for new set of heels and a pretty dress for the case swap? :ph34r:

That's what I was dressing as Sully! if we have the same outfit I will have to go home in tears :angry:

That's what I was dressing as Sully! if we have the same outfit I will have to go home in tears :angry:

So are you allowed out in public again? There'll be no dutch oven warmed pizza this time - promise!

Winkle & Anna - kegs and curries.
Chappo & Fist of Addonius - keg and home made sausages
Sqyre - Should have a couple of half full kegs i can bring..
Campbell & Hannah - Bacon for brekkie. Nibblies. Keg?

TidalPete + keg Smoked Schwarzbier + 2 dozen cackleberries

Just put Pete back on board.
Keg if you want Campbell - we can figure it out on Friday evening at Woody Point :icon_cheers:

Don't you mean you have shop for new set of heels and a pretty dress for the case swap? :ph34r:
Nah, I'll just borrow some of yours..

You and Chap Chap don't shop in the same Boutiques luckily so I doubt we will wear the same.

Who's ya family, big boy. :lol:
The one I have to live with and will make life miserable if we don't go camping this weekend.

So are you allowed out in public again? There'll be no dutch oven warmed pizza this time - promise!
He has to wear a locating & tracking device and not allowed within 500 meters of Sheep or Goat Farms.

Cheers

Bump, NickB you still on?.
Looks like a few days of moving dust ahead of me, I wonder if I'll end up with a layer of orange mud in the pool (kinda hard to tell with all the other crap thats blown in ATM) :angry: .

YTBC - but working out logistics ATM..... As long as we can have the AFL Grand Final on I'm keen :)

Cheers

YTBC - but working out logistics ATM..... As long as we can have the AFL Grand Final on I'm keen :)

Cheers

It'll be on, what time is the actual kick-off? I hope to be mashing in the Tripple around 2pm.

Believe it'll be kicking off at around 2:30. I'll be leaving The 'Roy at about 12:45-1:00 (straight after work :(), should hit yours about 2 hours later....

OK, put me down as a starter:

TidalPete + keg Smoked Schwarzbier + 2 dozen cackleberries
NickB - Keg + nibbles (What can I bring???)

Cheers

PS: Moving again in 5 weeks..... However, it's only 20 mins away (closer to Brissy :)), and we've actually bought this house :D

Well I'll have a big thick juicy sausage for ya Nick! :wub:

Bringing anything smokey in that keg?

LOL, shame it's not InCiders....Yours will suffice I suppose :ph34r:

Nothing smoky this time - will be either the Pillar Of Stout or the Aussie Lager I've got CCing in the fridge ATM... Will do some evaluation tomorrow evening, then filter, keg and carb one for the weekend :)

Just re-brewed the (Sch)Porter on the weekend, but had to NC it as I'm out of fermenter space...... Will bring that one along to the Xmas Swap if it lasts that long!

Cheers

PS: Moving again in 5 weeks..... However, it's only 20 mins away (closer to Brissy :)), and we've actually bought this house :D

OMG the Hop plants!!! :eek:

OMG the Hop plants!!! :eek:

LOL, was my reaction too, however they are only about 30cm tall ATM, and the front of the house is North facing,with plenty of tall poles for them to climb up... It's almost a perfect spot for growing! Next year I'll even be able to plant them in the ground!!!! :D

Cheers

WHAT! No SchPorter? :angry: AND I have to wait till the case swap IF it lasts...

There's gunna be words said Nick... ;)

I hope the lager shapes up :)

One vote for the Lager..... That's the way I'm swinging, even though it only finished primary a week ago. Tasted like an Aussie Lager to me (all POR), but was pretty good. Thinking the Stout might be better with a bit of age, it was a little harsh last weekend....

Ok, you've twisted my arm :p

Cheers

PS: (Sch)Porter will be at the case swap for sure, will have will power on that one.... And you can say as may words as you like as long as you don't touch me again.... :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back