Winkles Brewday 26 Sep

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's alright Bruce NickB makes a reasonable substitution... he just needs much more beer to be errr... compliant :lol:

Chap Chap

Nick... dont forget the Lube..... ;)

Well I will most likely be naked at some point...............:ph34r:

:p

Been a while since i have been out and about.... :rolleyes:
Count me in... I shall bring a keg or 2..
perhaps a Cob-loaf or 2???
Not to mention i have a new Awesome Thing that involves a pineapple... Bet you cant wait for that one... :huh:

Sqyre... ;)

Be good to have you here for it Sqyre, hopefully the cob loaf will survive any food fights (that'll make 2 / 3). :super:

I take it we will all be chucking some $$$ into the hat for tea & breakie Perry?

TP

Haven't got that far yet Pete, I'll work out what the go next week.

Haven't got that far yet Pete, I'll work out what the go next week.

No worries Perry I know I jumped the gun. :( but nominate Brucie for the role of Breakfast Chef. :beerbang:
Brucie did a cracker of a job at your last Christmas-in-July hosting all those years ago & I hope he won't mind doing it again?
I know you're out there somewhere Froggy! You'd better turn up mate.

TP

There is a rule out there somewhere.... Never trust a skinny chef... ;)
I'd be more than happy to drive the Winkle Breaky Brewer again..( Minus the dead Lizards this time maybe... :huh: )

That of course is also dependant on whether i pull up ok or not on the morning....
Sqyre..

I'd be more than happy to drive the Winkle Breaky Brewer again..( Minus the dead Lizards this time maybe... :huh: )

That of course is also dependant on whether i pull up ok or not on the morning....
Sqyre..

ONYA BRUCIE :super: :icon_cheers:

TP

Sqyre..

You da man Sqyre :beerbang: .
Food will depend on numbers, Thai curry and/or Rendang and rice (or Pizzas if a horde turn up) not to mention the usual snacks etc.

Definately thai + indo curries, since the H3 club has decided to use thier spit this weekend (+ I don't want to lug it all the way back from Beachmere). If you're overnighting can you bring a breakfast item to make things easy? I'll try and prevent any dried lizards appearing in the fry-up ;) .

well ill most likely be there early in the morning 2-3 am if your all still up if not ill pop round for breakky least i wont be on the couch holding my head that'll be some one else job i think

SR/Half fix, either of you guys want to try AG using my rig on the day?

I'll bring some of my THICK JUICY MEATY homespun sausage to enjoy! :icon_cheers:

Pffffft.....Even InCider's is thicker and meatier....and that's saying a f**king lot................

Buhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha....Fucker :p

Cheers

I'm seriously tempted to make a off colour remark about Chappo and sausage stuffing but I'll behave :rolleyes: .
Apparently the curry will be Indian, but I'm putting my foot down and there will be beef Rendang, maybe real satay sticks as well.

Edit: snags will be appreciated mate.

I'm seriously tempted to make a off colour remark about Chappo and sausage stuffing but I'll behave :rolleyes: .
Apparently the curry will be Indian, but I'm putting my foot down and there will be beef Rendang, maybe real satay sticks as well.

Edit: snags will be appreciated mate.

Well to keep with the spicy theme how about I bring my Harissa spiced snags with cherry tomato's... :icon_drool2:

Crossed fingers my Oktoberfest will be ready to compliment the food.

Chap Chap

Well to keep with the spicy theme how about I bring my Harissa spiced snags with cherry tomato's... :icon_drool2:

Crossed fingers my Oktoberfest will be ready to compliment the food.

Chap Chap

Sounds great, I should have a Hefe on tap as well :super:

Mr Winkles what's the go for the day? More of a social gathering rather than a full on brew day, yeah? What time are you thinking of kicking this off?

Latest posts

Back