Winkles Brewday 26 Sep

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you didn't complain when I put it between your buns... :ph34r:

Then again a guess you would know :beer:

There you go Nick, you could bring some buns and stop Chap Chap's vaudeville act before it gets wound up B)
(fat chance)

Pfft, It'll be way too late by the time I get there :rolleyes:

YTBC - but working out logistics ATM..... As long as we can have the AFL Grand Final on I'm keen :)

Cheers

2pm kick off, beauty, just went the bar opens too. will have to check if the old man if still up for it?

Winkle & Anna - kegs and curries.
Chappo & Fist of Addonius - keg and home made sausages
Sqyre - Should have a couple of half full kegs i can bring..
TidalPete + keg Smoked Schwarzbier + 2 dozen cackleberries
Campbell & Hannah - Bacon for brekkie. Nibblies. Keg?
NickB - Keg + nibbles (What can I bring???)
Scoundrelrogue- few bottles IPA and Amber ale. maybe a whole baked fish? (fancy firing up the weber this weekend winkle?)

2pm kick off, beauty, just went the bar opens too. will have to check if the old man if still up for it?

Sqyre - Should have a couple of half full kegs i can bring..
Scoundrelrogue- few bottles IPA and Amber ale. maybe a whole baked fish? (fancy firing up the weber this weekend winkle?)

SR are you still right for a 11am mash-in for the Green Bullet SMASH?

I'll be there from half 10-ish till about 2-3ish. Sorry Perry can't stay longer even with finals footy :angry: . Apparently I made a right "Winkle" out of myself on Sunday evening with Gavo and my leave pass has been restricted and revoked to the will of SWMBO. :rolleyes:

I'll be there from half 10-ish till about 2-3ish. Sorry Perry can't stay longer even with finals footy :angry: . Apparently I made a right "Winkle" out of myself on Sunday evening with Gavo and my leave pass has been restricted and revoked to the will of SWMBO. :rolleyes:

See if you can stretch it out until 4 o'clock? i am bringing your bottle of FES & can't get there until 3 due to another appointment.

TP

TP you know that means selling my soul to the devil? :(

I'll see if I can effectively use my endless supply of bullsh#t to swing it? ;)

Soft Chappo, soft..............

:ph34r:

I'll be there from half 10-ish till about 2-3ish. Sorry Perry can't stay longer even with finals footy :angry: . Apparently I made a right "Winkle" out of myself on Sunday evening with Gavo (snip) :rolleyes:

That bad mate :eek: .
I think the Sat/Sun affair has largely gone away by now (to be recalled at a moments notice no doubt).

That bad mate :eek: . <snip>

Errr... let's just say that I insisted on a roast that I didn't eat because i didn't have the hand eye coordination so shovel it in. Slipped over and into the pool whilst trying to free the kreepy. Then apparently I decided I needed dry clothes so just walked thru the house and stripped off in the robe leaving soaked clothes there in a pile and a trail of water from the back door to the bedroom. Emptied used hop sock in favourite pot plant. Snored the house down. Don't worry SWMBO has a list somewhere of all the crimes committed. :p

Errr... let's just say that I insisted on a roast that I didn't eat because i didn't have the hand eye coordination so shovel it in. Slipped over and into the pool whilst trying to free the kreepy. Then apparently I decided I needed dry clothes so just walked thru the house and stripped off in the robe leaving soaked clothes there in a pile and a trail of water from the back door to the bedroom. Emptied used hop sock in favourite pot plant. Snored the house down. Don't worry SWMBO has a list somewhere of all the crimes committed. :p

I knew SWMBO was pissed at you for a reason and now I see why ..... BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Bugger, and i have organised to bring my Smoker with me to cook up those snags of yours too...

Bad Chappo...Bad Chappo!!! <_<

Sqyre..

Bugger, and i have organised to bring my Smoker with me to cook up those snags of yours too...

Bad Chappo...Bad Chappo!!! <_<

Sqyre..

Snags will still be there to be enjoyed by all and yourself Bruce (no need to change your plans on my behalf :rolleyes: ). Besides I made up 4kgs last night.

:lol:
Ah, a training run for AABC, I see.

Snags will still be there to be enjoyed by all and yourself Bruce (no need to change your plans on my behalf :rolleyes: ). Besides I made up 4kgs last night.
If you can squeeze another couple of hours out of the Missus i reckon we can get them cooked up by 3-4pm..
if they around an inch thick it should only take about 1.5-2 hours to cook + a 1.5-2 hour warmup time.

Sqyre..

Alright I'll build up the courage to ask Mrs HappyChappy!

istockphoto_8163663-angry-wife.jpg

This is gunna hurt!

@KT I did! No effect! Apparently a drunken Pig?

Alright I'll build up the courage to ask Mrs HappyChappy!

istockphoto_8163663-angry-wife.jpg

This is gunna hurt!

@KT I did! No effect! Apparently a drunken Pig?

Quick decisive action is required = blame, InCider!
PS: are you allowed out tonight?

Sqyre - Should have a couple of half full kegs i can bring..along with the Barrel Smoker BBQ... ;)

SR, we can foil up your fish and chuck it in the Smoker.. :icon_drool2:

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Back