Who In Melbourne Loves A Parma And A Microbrew!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes i wish i still worked in the city :(

the 3 minute drive home without traffic sorta makes up for it though.

You have to drive for 3 minutes to get home from work? Five nights a week?

That'd kill me. :p

i should have asked what was on the rotating tap.
well at least there's trusty Mt Goat hightale on tap. The dirty angel is still there also.

now to decide what parma to have....or in 4*'s case he can have the crumbed polenta!

Bruschetta parma - Basil, fresh ricotta & roasted tomatoes yum.

parma-geddon has me intrigued!!
its good. but not as hot as i thought it would be. it could be hotter.

will also have to see what the special's are. there's normally a couple extra sorts on the specials menu.

its good. but not as hot as i thought it would be. it could be hotter.

will also have to see what the special's are. there's normally a couple extra sorts on the specials menu.

It's OK... I am use to being eternally disappointed by "hot" offerrings from various restaurants... so don't have high hopes and I am not beyond baiting cooks to make things hotter :ph34r:

i got my fill of 'hot' last night when i decided to some make harrisa mayo to go with avocardo. my wouth was on fire and woudlnt stop watering. god its good stuff.

parmageddon should use harrisa.

I'm a definite maybe. I'm not going out on a truck so I will be around the city. If I get there, it'll be around 12:15. Nobody should wait for me before ordering though in case I don't get there.

I'm keen and reckon I might be able to squeeze in one pint over lunch without drama. If anything were to go wrong with something I was handling in the afternoon my balls would get squeezed in a vice. If I can duck out early enough, I'll come back for some more beers later.

Is there room for one more? I missed this thread earlier and work only a couple of block away. I won't be able to hang around for ages but certainly enough time for a parma and a couple of beers in an hour or so.

The dirty angel is still there also.

If anyone gets a moment to have a think about how to knock one of these out while they're partaking I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts. This style is very much outside of my experience so I don't really know how to plan a rough approximation.

If anyone gets a moment to have a think about how to knock one of these out while they're partaking I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts. This style is very much outside of my experience so I don't really know how to plan a rough approximation.

Yeah no worries buddy

we will have a group session. ;)

now to decide what parma to have....or in 4*'s case he can have the crumbed polenta!

I believe thats BribieG's parma of choice now, sprinkled with da sugaz! :lol:

Mexican or original for me! If i go the parma-geddon i fear the reoprocussions standing out in the field tomorrow at cricket! :ph34r:

T-minus 2:26 and counting!

now to decide what parma to have....
I was thinking the eggplant base in the asparagus style....but then I lost my buzz...

can they do like a meat lovers style one, like the parmageddon but extra meat - ground up parmas, sausage, peperoni, beef, salami... :icon_drool2: oh and extra fried onion rings - in bacon drippings...

I was thinking the eggplant base in the asparagus style....but then I lost my buzz...
can they do like a meat lovers style one, like the parmageddon but extra meat - ground up parmas, sausage, peperoni, beef, salami... :icon_drool2: oh and extra fried onion rings - in bacon drippings...

You forgot to slather it in maple syrup and baconaise! :beerbang:

Back