Who In Melbourne Loves A Parma And A Microbrew!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fents

Not a Beer God
Reaction score
Just come across this place in Melbourne..

http://www.mrsparmas.com.au/

Now i am a parma fiend. I've eaten parma's everywhere and im really keen to try this out, because if there parma's are that good and they serve them with micro brews to match then i think we have a winner.

I havnt eaten there yet, but if anyone has can they give me a parma rating?

Also if it is as good as it say's i will have to let the boys at www.superparma.com know.

Ace's. :chug:

It's a great place for a feed (and one or two pints). A thin parma that's as big as your head, with all the toppings under the sun. I recommend the meatball parma.
Probably not the BEST parma in Melbourne, but still rates as DAMN GOOD(tm). It's the beer available that makes pushes this place into Shangri-La status.
Washing it down with pints of Red Hill Scotch Ale makes for a very happy diner.

Get thee to this place, post haste! (And see if I'm free when you go).

It's a great place for a feed (and one or two pints). A thin parma that's as big as your head, with all the toppings under the sun. I recommend the meatball parma.
Washing it down with pints of Red Hill Scotch Ale makes for a very happy diner.

Get thee to this place, post haste! (And see if I'm free when you go).

Oi! you saying i got a BIG HEAD! :lol:

Wrapped you have been there and recommend it!

Might hit it up next weekend ;) :super:

Been there as well because they also do gluten free parma, which I had not had for years FANTASTIC!!!

They also stock our beer so even I could have beer and parma, I think they stock beer from all Victorian micros.

Thoroughly recommend trying it out.

Cheers, Andrew.

I am fascinated by their logo, ummm... tell me....is she pulling them apart or pushing them together?

Anyhoo, I have been when I was down in the bleak city and loved the three cheeses Parma, washed down with the Beast IPA (pretty good hop character not as good as mine though!). Lovely combo.

DK
:party:

Yummo!! Gotta get me to Mrs. Parmas

I've heard her five daughters are pretty good too. :D

Warren -

Logo cracks me up too, defiantly on the push up tip i say :super:

Maybe we should organise a weekend thing for lunch and really give it a good nudge. I'd go midweek but i dont work in the city and getting in and out is a bitch just for a feed.

I work in town, and would happily go to an extra Friday Mrs Parma's lunch if anyone is of a mind to do so.

I work in town, and would happily go to an extra Friday Mrs Parma's lunch if anyone is of a mind to do so.

I'm in the city also Wardhog, we should catch up on a Friday and do this.

Rook

ooooerr

Im gonna put in for a RDO! Cant have me not there, i found the joint! :beer:

ooooerr

Im gonna put in for a RDO! Cant have me not there, i found the joint! :beer:

We wouldn't go without you - well, we would, but now that you've said you'll try to come along, we'll say that.

Im in. PM sent
Ahhh dman it all to hell.. I just went to put this in my diary and i am conducting interviews on that day from 11.30am - 2.30pm. damn damn damn damn damnd damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn

We wouldn't go without you - well, we would, but now that you've said you'll try to come along, we'll say that.

This could end up ugly :chug:

Devo
Bugwan

Are you 2 going to get in on the act ?

citymorgue2,

come down after 2:30pm, i'm sure we could wait for you :D

rook

This could end up ugly :chug:
citymorgue2,

come down after 2:30pm, i'm sure we could wait for you :D

rook
I'll come down for a bevvie at least anyway to say hi. ive only actually met 1 AHB member so far.

I'll come down for a bevvie at least anyway to say hi. ive only actually met 1 AHB member so far.

Can't guarantee I'll still be there, someone has to keep NAB afloat :)

However, I don't think this'll be the only time this could happen.

Can't guarantee I'll still be there, someone has to keep NAB afloat :)

However, I don't think this'll be the only time this could happen.

pffffft! my intrest rates on my homeloan will keep them afloat for the arvo.

If i come no way ur going back to work wardie boy!

pffffft! my intrest rates on my homeloan will keep them afloat for the arvo.

But how would the bank know where to send the heavies with the cricket bats if they can't look up the address on the computer if you miss a payment? :)

If i come no way ur going back to work wardie boy!

I'll have you know I'm a respectable professional who wouldn't drink on the job - hold on, need to visit the littlest room.. let some of the Hightail Ale out - 'cos it might impair my prufeshunalism, and would not consdier taknig teh aftr atfer arvo off to go drniking.

Latest posts

Back