Where Is Your Closest Brewery?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically Bluetongue at Cameron Park is the closest brewery to home, but i'm not sure if they're still brewing the beer there or moved to Warnervale?

Otherwise it's Murrays, which i'm very happy about! :D

Sunshine coast Brewery 13.8k,or under the house about 1mt away.

I work at he Sail and Anchor Brewery
across the road is Monk Brewery & Kitchen
down the road is Creatures

Hit Swan Valley on the weekends: Feral, Elmars, Duckstien, Mash, & Last Drop. :)

What are you going to do now the brew part is closing?

I live down the road from the Swan Valley micros. I think Elmars is the closest. The Principal is in Midland although I don't think they brew there.

Shit forgot about two brothers! its 800 mtrs from work!

My closest brewery is Hunter Beer Co. at Potters Brewery (15 mins drive)

They brew a nice Kolsch and American Pale Ale, the other beers are tasty too.

Bottles are available and the pub does meals, think I'll take the family there to celebrate my birthday in a few weeks.

The next closest brewery is Murrays :icon_drool2: , not counting Bluetongue of course (which i don't).

Dan

The Little Brewing Company, producer of Wicked Elf and Mad Abbott.

Was up at Comboyne the weekend before last. The girl at the Comboyne Cheese Factory said they are about to set up a micro-brewery on the site. Will wait and see what transpires.

Did not think that Bellarine were actually brewing their own yet?
When I spoke to him a couple of years ago, he indicated that they did brew on their equipment but he was getting a consultant in to help with recipe formulation and to teach him how to operate it.

Holgate at Woodend, 15 minutes away from home
The Local in St Kilda 20 metres from work

John

Cascade is the closest to me but my dad is just a stones throw from Seven Sheds in Railton. He makes a really nice Belgian called Elephants Trunk.

Holgate at Woodend, 15 minutes away from home
The Local in St Kilda 20 metres from work

John

Jeepers!

Holgate: About an hour from home. About the same plus a short walk down the hill from work... :D

Where is your closest brewery?
Kooinda boutique brewery about 3k away

Is it a brew pub?
Nope

Does it sell bottles nationally or locally?
Lots of places nearby and others around the city

Do you love it?
word

Guinness' St James's Gate Brewery, 20 minute walk :p

I work at he Sail and Anchor Brewery
across the road is Monk Brewery & Kitchen
down the road is Creatures

Hit Swan Valley on the weekends: Feral, Elmars, Duckstien, Mash, & Last Drop. :)

Are they still brewing at the Sail, I thought it had all been outsourced to Feral?

Shame about the licencing at the Monk, have to have a meal, can't just drop in for an ale, and NO DANCING ALLOWED.
Report in the local paper that a group got kicked out for dancing to the LIVE BAND!

CUB Abbotsford - I love it because it pays my bills and gives me free beer (which some of my mates like very much)

A little further up the road is Mt Goat, who are open on a couple of nights a week as a bar - and I do love it. Nice beer and nice people.

Back