Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time on this thread ( haven't been game before ) .
Raspberry Wheat, based on Rod from Dubbo's recipe.
My AG # 2
Regards

Does it taste as good as it looks?

I want one!!

Destined to become house beer, by royal decree ( SWMBO anyway). Brewed this in extract before to much approval, but I now believe all I've heard about the step up in quality when going to AG.
Looks gay as, even pours a slightly pink head :ph34r: , but smells of raspberries, is tart, and has a dry finish. Wery, wery morish :chug: Ciffo.

Regards

An Irish Red, my third AG attempt. Crappy shot, but clear and tasty. :icon_cheers:

irishredaug09.jpg

Bramling North Calibrator (special bitter)... Going down well after my computer went arse up. :huh:

Warren -

08082009097.jpg

My AG # 2

DSC_0709.jpg

Regards
Recipe please elec, looks fantastic! :icon_drool2:

My AG # 2

DSC_0709.jpg

Regards

Now that would tempt me back to Weipa!!!

Let's know when you're hosting a brewday, now that would be some road trip :lol:

Screwy

On a warm Saturday arvo up here what could be more enjoyable than to sit in one's own beer garden ;) with the latest (Modified\adjusted) Dunkelweizen?
Sadly, the afternoon sun seems to lighten it up a bit.
Forever in your debt Tony. :icon_cheers:

TP

Another_dunkelweizen_8_8_09.JPG

Thanks Batz. :icon_cheers:
The garage door groans no more. Even the light goes on now thanks to a new bulb. :D

TP

Oh no I didn't smash the light too??

Porter, my 50th AG. Made it OG 50, 50IBU, 50EBC just for the sake of it.
50thporter.jpg

Hazelnut Brown Ale. Looks similar in colour to the previous pic but very different taste :)

hazelnutbrown.jpg

Thanks Batz. :icon_cheers:
The garage door groans no more. Even the light goes on now thanks to a new bulb. :D

TP
It wasn't one of those Sirius Cybernetics personality models was it?

My Octoberfest. Partial: 33% LME, 33% Vienna, 33% Munich.

Good thing about kegs is that the wife can't count the empties. Ha, ha, ha,ha, hic :chug:

Octoberfest2.JPG

Doesn't need it by the look of things! ;)

Nah, it doesnt mate... ;) I was just dirty when I made it and it was meant to have about 200gr Carared in it and I forgot, just after I took 6.25kg of it in a Bulk Buy.. <_< Still have 6.25kg of it, I think a Carared Ale is on the Cards!!! :lol:

CB

Latest posts

Back