What did you buy while pissed last night?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tropico said:
I think someone spiked my drink, and I had paranoid-schizophrenic attack.

attachicon.gif
paranoid.JPG

Edit: I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I could put a wifi camera inside the beer fridge.
You could disguise it as a smoke alarm and put it in a Fernwood changing room and we could read all about you in the Sun Herald.

I have one sure fire method from stopping me from buying things drunk on Ebay

I am always broke

welly2 said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's credit card comes out on an evening after supping a load of beer. I woke up this morning to find I bought this:

attachicon.gif
DSC00005_1.jpg

Your turn.
Pissed and bought this ! What the f is the problem,sober as a judge I'd be ****'n happy.

Finally have a better job so the credit card aint maxxed anymore. This week I bought a new set of surfboard fins and also a kickarse overdrive pedal.

I need a breathalyzer connected to my eBay app.

Actually Ive had a few beers and what I REALLY fuckin need is a beer engine too!

Bribie G said:
I bought this from Bunnings today, cold sober, but the checkout chick must have been on something;
My old twenty buck trolley had finally lost a wheel and I needed something with a good deep platform for moving kegs, Kegmates, big planters etc.

attachicon.gif
hand trolley.jpg

I also bought a heap of herb plants on special and a tub of fertiliser granules.

The twelve year old at the till couldn't find a barcode on the trolley so had to look it up.
"Is that two or four wheels"
"erm, two wheels"... WTF????

Ok, tap tap tap

aha

OK

That's $17 please.

Er does that include the trolley?
Yerp.

Ok keep smiling Bribie G, just pay and keep smiling.............

Walked casually to the car then POQ'd next door to Masters where there was a sausage sizzle happening.

Checked docket:

Shopping trolley two wheels/handle clearance $3.

Bought a carton of Coopers to celebrate.
YES ! gotta love it .

TheWiggman said:
I woke up once and realised I'd bought The 'Burbs on DVD (starring Tom Hanks and Carrie Fisher). After laughing through the whole thing I wish my drunk alter ego would make more quality online purchases, but alas he's almost as much of a tight arse as I am.
Klopek? What is that...Slavic?

Black Devil Dog said:

I didn't have to buy these. A mate bought some for my Oktoberfest last year and they sent him two pairs for the price of one. Now I have a pair and didn't even have to get drunk to order them.

med_gallery_7015_1311_72693.jpg

Topher said:
Finally have a better job so the credit card aint maxxed anymore. This week I bought a new set of surfboard fins and also a kickarse overdrive pedal.

I need a breathalyzer connected to my eBay app.

Actually Ive had a few beers and what I REALLY fuckin need is a beer engine too!
I got 5 engines now lol... beer engine hub at my place

Black Devil Dog said:
BDD- I have a pair of those too, and as long as Drunk BDD ordered a big enough size to get your thighs though he did well!!!
You'd be surprised at how often you'll find an excuse to wear them.

Cheers,
RB

welly2 said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's credit card comes out on an evening after supping a load of beer. I woke up this morning to find I bought this:

attachicon.gif
DSC00005_1.jpg

Your turn.
What the fark is that?

Sorry I will catch up.......... :huh:

Gotta admit, Earle, you look absolutely stunning in that skirt. What are you doing next weekend?

Black Devil Dog said:
When i thought you were joking I was all ha ha ha. Then I realised half the forum wore them and I was mmmmmm. Then I thought what a fantastic bit of kit and Katie Holmes is mine now "Tom 'Couch Jumper' Cruise". Then I came back to reality and realised you are all out of your ******* mind :D .

The best thing I bought when I was pissed was a house. I was at the bank yesterday to rectify that problem.

Bribie G said:
I bought this from Bunnings today, cold sober, but the checkout chick must have been on something;
My old twenty buck trolley had finally lost a wheel and I needed something with a good deep platform for moving kegs, Kegmates, big planters etc.

attachicon.gif
hand trolley.jpg

I also bought a heap of herb plants on special and a tub of fertiliser granules.

The twelve year old at the till couldn't find a barcode on the trolley so had to look it up.
"Is that two or four wheels"
"erm, two wheels"... WTF????

Ok, tap tap tap

aha

OK

That's $17 please.

Er does that include the trolley?
Yerp.

Ok keep smiling Bribie G, just pay and keep smiling.............

Walked casually to the car then POQ'd next door to Masters where there was a sausage sizzle happening.

Checked docket:

Shopping trolley two wheels/handle clearance $3.

Bought a carton of Coopers to celebrate.
Needed a new wheelbarrow last year, the model I wanted had one on the ground that looked pretty roughed up, the others were too high up to get down by myself, no staff as usual, thought oh well it's going to end up like this pretty quick. Picked up a few other bits, went to the checkout with both the kids in the barrow, bloke at checkout looks at barrow, "this yours mate ?" .. Yep..wheeled it out.
Makes up for all the times looking for stuff with no staff around to help.

seamad said:
Makes up for all the times looking for stuff with no staff around to help.
at least you have a justification for stealing...... /sarcasm ;)

antiphile said:
Gotta admit, Earle, you look absolutely stunning in that skirt. What are you doing next weekend?
Watch it, you'll be in for a shock if I turn up at your front door wearing that skirt. Ha ha

Latest posts

Back