What did you buy while pissed last night?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Telstra have also been adding extra charges to our phone bills, for additional data bullshit, over the last few accounts and we've queried them each time and they always remove the charge and say that it won't appear on the next bill.

It appears again.

Have to wonder how many people are getting ripped off by this mob?

Everyone.

And they know it.

They work on the principle that 99% of customers will just accept the bill.

Black Devil Dog said:
Telstra have also been adding extra charges to our phone bills, for additional data bullshit, over the last few accounts and we've queried them each time and they always remove the charge and say that it won't appear on the next bill.

It appears again.

Same thing happened to our daughter ,it was a hell of a fight to get it cleared up but once the ombudsman became involved the whole issue became very important to them. Pfft.

We had a nightmare battle with Telstra which took forever to sort.
Atleast my parents had a win. They put up with a crackling land line for ten years which Telstra knew where to fix (at the top of a hill in the Strezleckis) but couldnt warrant the cost to fix it.
They finally contacted the ombudsman who said that's BS and had them reimbursed $5-6k. Winning.

Black Devil Dog said:

It appears again.

Thats why you NEVER sign up for direct debit. Couldn't imagine how difficult it would be to get a reversal or credit out of the fuckers. Actually I can and have. Playing fast and loose with the billing seems to be part of the Telstra business model.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Everyone.

And they know it.

They work on the principle that 99% of customers will just accept the bill.
Thats makes me a 1%er. Of sorts.

Knock off T shirts are always on the drunk purchases from e bay list. Regret it almost every time. Dyed with watercolor and XL seems to mean S when you translate it into south east Asian.
Or a set of cock rings for a mate who gave you his password on one occasion. Never said it had to be purchased on your account..

ha. good thread and timely

saturday night i was so close to buying a $400 set of pick ups of one of my guitars that I didnt really need

I was at the check out hovering over the paypal button but had a moment of clarity

Dave70 said:
Thats why you NEVER sign up for direct debit. Couldn't imagine how difficult it would be to get a reversal or credit out of the fuckers. Actually I can and have. Playing fast and loose with the billing seems to be part of the Telstra business model.

Thats makes me a 1%er. Of sorts.

Knock off T shirts are always on the drunk purchases from e bay list. Regret it almost every time. Dyed with watercolor and XL seems to mean S when you translate it into south east Asian.
Or a set of cock rings for a mate who gave you his password on one occasion. Never said it had to be purchased on your account..
Tell me more about these so-called cock rings (ha ha ha).

Les the Weizguy said:
Tell me more about these so-called cock rings (ha ha ha).
15006597208_56161a01eb_b_2048x2048.jpg

mongey said:
ha. good thread and timely

saturday night i was so close to buying a $400 set of pick ups of one of my guitars that I didnt really need

I was at the check out hovering over the paypal button but had a moment of clarity
OT but what were they?

a few weeks back I drunk bought 3 very large, soft pokemon toys. I had fun trying to explain that to the missus.

Topher said:
Cool. Im just wiring in some duncan 59's......but I think Ill end up with some brierlys.
I wish I'd never butchered my Strat by putting a (Billie Joe style) bridge humbucker in :( turns out it was one one the last hand wound Seymore Duncan humbuckers so there's a bit of bitter sweet nostalgia I spose..

Cockrings and soft Pokemon toys ?
Fark me this site is going ......

Back