What did you buy while pissed last night?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's credit card comes out on an evening after supping a load of beer. I woke up this morning to find I bought this:

DSC00005_1.jpg

Your turn.

Can you remember asking me in which colour I wanted it. You obviously put the wrong delivery address in the shipping details section.
PM me for immediate dispatch.

I just got one of them!
Mine is in worse nick than that one. Going to need some work.

Looks good Welly!

Hope it is easier to serve the first beer with that than your existing taps!

Cheers,
D80

Need to get a mod to change the thread title to 'What did you buy whilst inspired last night'. Tis a thing of beauty

welly2 said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's credit card comes out on an evening after supping a load of beer. I woke up this morning to find I bought this:

attachicon.gif
DSC00005_1.jpg

Your turn.
Great buy. I love mine. I'll be pumping my Black IPA through it next.

I still prefer to think of it as "tired and emotional". But the bright side is that it could have been a lot worse..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a copy of Ron Pattison's "Decoction", a history of German-region brewing 1850-1930 or so. He's the guy who does Shut Up About Barclay Perkins. Turned out to be pretty inspiring, but at first I thought WTF was I thinking.

Woopsy.. last nights purchase..the shipping from the UK is a killer ! Gaskell and Chambers 1942.

$_57.jpg

I bought a set of twin fins earlier in the week. Not sure i need them but they can never go astray.

Jealous of the beer engines !!!!!

Not so much a purchase, but my 3 kids are a result of getting pissed.
I went and got the Snip so she's all sweet now, no more kids

I bought this from Bunnings today, cold sober, but the checkout chick must have been on something;
My old twenty buck trolley had finally lost a wheel and I needed something with a good deep platform for moving kegs, Kegmates, big planters etc.

hand trolley.jpg

I also bought a heap of herb plants on special and a tub of fertiliser granules.

The twelve year old at the till couldn't find a barcode on the trolley so had to look it up.
"Is that two or four wheels"
"erm, two wheels"... WTF????

Ok, tap tap tap

aha

OK

That's $17 please.

Er does that include the trolley?
Yerp.

Ok keep smiling Bribie G, just pay and keep smiling.............

Walked casually to the car then POQ'd next door to Masters where there was a sausage sizzle happening.

Checked docket:

Shopping trolley two wheels/handle clearance $3.

Bought a carton of Coopers to celebrate.

I woke up once and realised I'd bought The 'Burbs on DVD (starring Tom Hanks and Carrie Fisher). After laughing through the whole thing I wish my drunk alter ego would make more quality online purchases, but alas he's almost as much of a tight arse as I am.

You know, I'll pretty much always correct a mistake like that, but FFS when people are just that stupid I just smile and nod and carry on as usual haha

Post in reply to bribies

Yes, Good Bribie was about to blow it, but Bad Bribie took over at the last minute.

Just think: in the good old days the customer was always right. Thank heavens for progress! :lol:

You've scored there Bribie! Those trolleys are fantastic. A few of the boys at work have those and they take an absolute hammering for a fold up job. I'm all for being honest but Bunnings can suck my left one. [emoji106]

Back