What brewgear did you get for xmas 16

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 5lt Beer Can kit with ss disconnects
A 9lt keg and a big ass white bin for a portable system
A ss Intertap with stout spout
A soda stream c02 bottle and converter
20m of clear beer line
Ss bits to make a kegmenter
And a shit load of nice beers to try.
Edit: and a fresh wort saison too

For actual presents from other people i think im getting some thongs and ill probably get some shit beer to. Its all about the kids after all.

Not gear as such but some friendly guy from Ringwood, Vic posted me a bunch of hops I wasn't expecting.

What an excellent fellow.

I got half a grain mill. The other half is in the mail, meaning my Mum still sends me a personal cheque via snail mail every christmas. Takes about 6-8 weeks to clear once I deposit it. She's a cute old lady now.

Triple tap Keg king kegerator MK4. Got a keg of pale and one of water in it now, impatiently waiting for my saison to drop those last few points. I'm slowly getting my head around the carbonation thing. I just threw a teaball with about 30 grams of galaxy into the pale ale. Joy to the world!

2 x perlick 650 + shanks, grainfather sparge water heater, perlick growler filler, bottle tree, tilt brewometer and the grainfather micro pipework [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

I didn't realise how many brewers were raiding the Xmas tree before tomorrow, now Santa could get pissed.

Ordered myself a small 70:30 nitro beergas cylinder, regulator and stout tap.
Target stout currently in fermenter.

Although beergas order has yet to arrive for pickup. *sigh*
I guess that's better, since the beer isn't ready.

I got a small stack of hundreds that I can convert into a chronical once the homebrew shop re opens.

No new brew GEAR, but I did get what I need most of all - TIME to clean everything after about 10 months of not brewing (bloody homebrewing supplies warehouse job gives me the shits sometimes..... :angry: ).

Christmas Day is going to be a present to myself when I crank-up the stereo, don the rubber gloves & set-to cleaning all the crap that's been sitting idle for too long.

I can feel a huge batch of Weizen coming-on......

Keg King MK4 Keggerator with two ss taps, bunch of new kegs, 6.8kg co2 cylinder, a stainless pluto gun and a 9.5l portable. Kinda combined birthday/xmas present.

expecting a few more bits tomorrow from the family; hopefully a few eclectic tap handles or some more adapters.

Grainfather Connect controller. Although it was a present from me to me.

Latest posts

Back