What brewgear did you get for xmas 16

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not so much actual brewing gear but a decent TIG-Digital AC/DC,pulse.My next brew will be out of my stainless fermenter-planned for Boxing Day-Santa you've done well,Merry Christmas to all,Rob.

Oooooo, 3068 left me something under the fermenter! I thought I heard yeasty hooves on the roof last night…

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482611353.650000.jpg

That's even with 1/3 headspace. Powerful stuff!

1482613911970.jpgmissus said this setup was birthday and Christmas for the next decade. Now I just need to do a double batch to fill the sucker.

20161225_082710.jpg

Not brew related, but drink related. I'm expanding my horizons.

Santa gave me some old school Downey tapware that I'll find some parts for and add to the keezer collar. Lager and dark American wheat on tap for Christmas dinner when I get home. The next few days are looking good!

I microwaved my very expensive and much loved digital thermometer yesterday..

just coz maybe I need more xmas brewgear -_- :unsure: :blush: :angry:

Yob said:
I microwaved my very expensive and much loved digital thermometer yesterday..

just coz maybe I need more xmas brewgear -_- :unsure: :blush: :angry:
How hot was it?

My elder son actually bought me something very useful this year, bless his heart. Although having said that, I did get a Nerf gun last year to use on the crows :p

paddle.jpg

Also I got an early Xmas present from Big W at Lismore for $3 each.

toucan big w.jpg

Happy Festivus

I did my back in erecting the Festivus Pole.
Gotta watch those erections later in life.

Ha ha. Mstrelan,

I was more expecting answers like:

*I have bought 6 microscopes over the years and used them once and gone back to k & K. They are a total waste of time or

* I have been doing yeast counts for the last 20 brews and when I went to the doctor saying I was going blind he misdiagnosed me. He said wear mittens that have been soaked in chilli at night would be the perfect answer for failing eyesight.

Latest posts

Back