Well I'm Glad That's Over

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an aside (and I know its not technically correct so lets not all attack me out of pedantry), I pissed myelf in the middle of a lecture today when I recieved a message from a friend saying something along the lines that it was the most boring/stable (dependig on your p.o.v.) period of Anarchy in recorded history haha.

Mr Windsor later said he has favoured Labor because he thought Mr Abbott would want to rush back to the polls "because I think he would win".

Well isn't that a good reason to back Labor... cause it's NOT what the people would want if asked again !!! What an embarrassment

Depends on your definition of decent... let's wait and see on how that one gets delivered...

Could be another Myki!! Between the state labors spending and federal, I'm suprised we are still a float :excl:

Well isn't that a good reason to back Labor... cause it's NOT what the people would want if asked again !!! What an embarrassment

My jaw dropped when I heard him say that...................... seemed he was the only one in the room who........Didn't get it!!!!!!

What a twat!

Yes, by the time the rest of the world has something better and faster. Oh well at least we'll have paid for another asset which can be sold at some point.
Is there anything better than FTTP? I thought this is what South Korea/Hong Kong and other countries with insanely fast broadband have.

Is there anything better than FTTP? I thought this is what South Korea/Hong Kong and other countries with insanely fast broadband have.

The Point: Yes they have it now! What's your estimate on the rollout here?

Well we'll spend billions on the infrastructure of a project that will go over budget, outside schedule and be full of bugs to get fast internet that we will then try and filter to slow back down to dial up speed.

Should be complete by 2017.

Really fast internet will just bring speed cameras.

I'm sending this post by carrier pigeon. Cooo.

Cooo00.

Just be glad you don't live in Rwanda and stop whinging. Fark. Australia is heaven.

Really fast internet will just bring speed cameras.

I'm sending this post by carrier pigeon. Cooo.

Cooo00.

Just be glad you don't live in Rwanda and stop whinging. Fark. Australia is heaven.

Oh come on, the first world problems that plague us as a nation can be very uncomfortable! Inconvenient even!

Well it was Labour that legalised Home Brewing in the first place.

MHB

who was the fukwit that 'illegalised' it!!!

re internet: My 2 MBps unlimited DL ADSL connection in 2007 in Germany was (much) faster than my 8 MBps telstra cable connection today that costs twice as much.. :S.. confidence in future govt shenanighans --- very very low.

Why is Australia so plagued with problems?
All you pessimistic bastards that's why! :lol:

Please note emoticon before flaming!
Cheers
Nige

who was the fukwit that 'illegalised' it!!!

re internet: My 2 MBps unlimited DL ADSL connection in 2007 in Germany was (much) faster than my 8 MBps telstra cable connection today that costs twice as much.. :S.. confidence in future govt shenanighans --- very very low.

Ahh the days (06, 07) when living in a basement flat (built sometime in 1800's) in Fulham with a 14mb connection and unlimited downloads for 20quid a month with no minimum contract terms. Then come back to Perth to find max is 1.5mb due to the copper wires telstra lays out to support multiple houses doesn't allow adsl2. I didn't vote for Labor but I'm fully for the NBN, not the filter, because the private sector won't invest the money to put in a proper infrastructure, they keep rolling out the copper bundles keeping us in the dark ages.

Parliament is well hung by the sounds of it

hung.jpg

Is that the carrot Gillard dangled in front of Oakeshott? :unsure:

Hey how about this shot from the BBC website.

PMILF.JPG

I think there is now a new p*rn category:

PMILF

B)

least we will get the internet upgraded to something decent

But who's going to pay the $5K for the cable modem required (by EACH household) to access the fiber to the home white elephant that's being built? THAT'S what I want to know, don't really care who won the "likable undipenant" contest today....

I give it 9months til we're going back to the polls.

Back