Well I'm Glad That's Over

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing I find most amusing is the very voters that put the Labor Greens government into power will be the first to start squealing like pigs when interest rates & cost of living climb.

I seem to remember Howard & Costello running a scare campaign that interest rates were going to go through the roof if the ALP got in, and that they would somehow keep them at record lows. Well....they are currently lower than they were at the end of Howard's term. It's a crock that govt's have any real control over them.

You would have to tune into an unbiased, independant media source to see that.
He was equally as bad & vague on his web broadcast to the google student voice thing that all the pollies sent YouTube messages to. Just a heap of mumbling and nonsense.

PS: voted green nevertheless, least of the three evils in this election! At least they don't preten to know anything about governing, which the other 2 do heaps of, i.e. pretend.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Liberal voters are all self-employed well-to-dos and all Labour/Greens voters are all below the breadline bottom-feeders. You'd think Labour would have romped home if this were the case.

Why do cashed up bogans always think the world revolves around them?

I resent being called a bogan, & whilst the world doesn't revolve around me there is however a bright light when I bend over. I don't consider Labor/Green voters bottom-feeders just feebleminded.

I know about about hard work, I've read all about it.

Anyway back to whipping the staff.

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Well, yes, perhaps my rhetoric was a tad strident but my point is you're making assumptions about voting habits based on class and I don't think that works in this country.

But what's gonna happen now, how will Tony Stop The Boats???? We'll be overrun....overrun I tells ya!

:ph34r:

But what's gonna happen now, how will Tony Stop The Boats???? We'll be overrun....overrun I tells ya!

Don't get me started on the ability of third world, goat herding immigrant grubs to assimilate into our first world society where in their eyes we pay people not to work & we pay people to breed.

Anyway seriously back to whippping the staff lunch is over.

:icon_cheers:

Paul

You'll be safe up there Nick, none of them will want to go up around you since those Cougar buggers have poisoned the water :p

Edit: useless keyboard skills....

Big statues of Julie Bishop will be erected around our coast line..

Sheesh, that stare won't turn them away, it will turn them to stone!!!

Cheers

PS: Perry, I loves me tank water... Have only grown six toes on one of my hands so far ;)

Latest posts

Back