• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found there to be no bitterness in the Barons Pale Ale. Hop flavour but no bitterness.

panzerd18 said:
I found there to be no bitterness in the Barons Pale Ale. Hop flavour but no bitterness.
Yeah on first taste not impressed. I was hoping for fat yak but at $34 im not surprised. The label says its brewed in Belgium?

nosco said:
Yeah on first taste not impressed. I was hoping for fat yak but at $34 im not surprised. The label says its brewed in Belgium?
To tell you the truth, I drank one and couldn't bring myself to have another. I didn't like it at all. But I am very picky with what beers I like.

beer tower cooler.jpg

Now here's a good idea from Kogan. 2.5L capacity, handy BBQ size - keeping carbonation could be a worry, probably suit ales better, but some carefully poured growlers and a bag o vice from the servo and your'e all set to blitz the rellies' BBQ.

$35 but currently sold out, :angry: but they'll email me when more in stock or you can subscribe for offers.

Bribie G said:

Now here's a good idea from Kogan. 2.5L capacity, handy BBQ size - keeping carbonation could be a worry, probably suit ales better, but some carefully poured growlers and a bag o vice from the servo and your'e all set to blitz the rellies' BBQ.

$35 but currently sold out, :angry: but they'll email me when more in stock or you can subscribe for offers.
Good for your homebrew, but for parties I just get the $30 5 litre keg. Bitburger keg at Dan Murphys for only $27.59.

Bring a a few beers around and you can watch me do a batch.. LOL

Yeah it maybe ordinary, but it's the price of a book so I'm not too bothered.

It's certainly cheaper than flying to Melbourne to watch Grainer!

50L Stainless Steel Pot (400 x 400) from Handy Imports for $121.50 (free post) if you use the coupon code "OCTFEAST".

Valid *today* only.

http://handyimports.com.au/default/catering-kitchen/new-commercial-50l-stainless-steel-stock-pot-saucepan.html

Apologies for the late notice... stuff from this seller goes to my not-quite-spam folder and doesn't get checked often! I really wanted to jump on this, but if I'm forcing myself to use my esky tun for a while longer. (Anyone want to buy an esky tun?)

Latest posts

Back