Wa Aka Sandgropers Xmas Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,

I've met keifer33 and jyo off here now (thgrough buying and selling) and will try to make this next year..

Phil

SO is the swap on the 10th or the 11th?

So whats the general dealio here gents?

I'll be bottling this weekend, so I need to put at least 15 PETs aside for this swap...? I'll need to organise some sort of beer carrying device that will not look too obvious for the train...and they wont be cold by the time I get there, will that matter.

And Guildford on the 11th being the Sunday? I assume someone will PM details to us all once confirmed?

Sorry for the noob questions, but I kinda don't know what to expect...

im guessing a bit of this :drinks: and maybe even :icon_drunk: or :party: and if it really gets out of hand :icon_vomit:

Date not set in stone yet - but it will be the weekend 10-11. Been busy as the wife gave birth to my new assistant brewer on Monday. Managed to finish construction of the bar the Sunday morning which was mighty kind of the little fella to hold on till that was done. Trying to find some spare time to sand all the jarrah back smooth before applying laquer.

Are there any preferences as to which day would suit (or not suit)?

Fodder do you have the coopers box the pet's came in (assuming they are the PETs being used? Easy to carry it in there. Got my CPBF delivered today so am now able to fill my bottles directly from keg the day or so before the meet.

Firstly, congrats to you and your missus on the bubs, cd! Great work.
I would personally prefer the Saturday, but that is simply because I am a soft when it comes to recovering from piss ups these days :)
Cheers

... Been busy as the wife gave birth to my new assistant brewer on Monday. Managed to finish construction of the bar the Sunday morning which was mighty kind of the little fella to hold on till that was done. Trying to find some spare time to sand all the jarrah back smooth before applying laquer.

COngrats mate, that is awesome news. If you need a hand getting a few things sanded, give me a shout.

Cheers

Congrats on the new helper cdbown!

I got 2 little girls and the missus brewing 2 more and she will be very heavily laden come dec.

Hit a brickwall at the moment as i think i may have a dud yeast... will try to see if it pics up.

good work on the new born cb and if you need a hand on the sanding let me know also do you want me to bring a keg

I will not say no to those that want to bring along a keg.

Belt sanded the top and now need to do a little tidying up, puttying the holes and then it's ready for the first coat. Hardest bit will be cleaning up all the dust in the bar due to the belt sander - it's on everything.

thats why I bought a dust extractor for mine I will bring a keg what about food mate

Big congrats CD.

I am still to brew mine, but I grabbed my grain and also have an angry yeast starter that I have stepped today. Last week was 60 hrs, so I was spent this weekend. Will brew asap!

As I am close, I will also offer to bring a keg if I have anything worth drinking.

Latest posts

Back