Wa Aka Sandgropers Xmas Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to get the hair and nails done!

Will raid the veggie patch this morning and bring along a fresh salad, glad to see we will have a "serving wench" with presentable hygienic hair and nails!

Will raid the veggie patch this morning and bring along a fresh salad, glad to see we will have a "serving wench" with presentable hygienic hair and nails!

:lol: I just wish I knew what everyone was wearing so as not to clash. Imagine the embarrassment if someone is wearing the same beer T-shirt :eek:

There is a fairly good chance jyo. You will always have the birthday suit as a backup.

There is a fairly good chance jyo. You will always have the birthday suit as a backup.

just make sure to give it an iron first to get the wrinkles out.

cd

okay to park on the grass?

Plenty of parking space on the grass.

Got 4 cartons for the swap already waiting for this arvo.

I hope you had fun kids. I'm really sore that I had to work. Would have liked to see some new faces.

i just got home.

Cheers guys for the beers and cd for the house. Cute kids too mate!!!

i had a ball and wish i could of sample some of the beers on offer but didn't want to get breathalysed again...

Yeah thanks a bunch! It was good fun. just bummed I couldn't stay longer.
Is someone going to organise a list of what's ready to drink when and maybe a tasting thread?? I know a few of them say on the bottle. Mine is ready now btw.

Thanks to all that participated yesterday in the swap. Thanks to keifer for battling through the swap and getting totally confused (I like your idea of giving each batch a number on the lid) and the buns, spoonta for the mango wheat keg (recipe please), jimboley for the english red keg (was starting to get stuck into it when it got pulled from the keezer), edge for the great salad, evil g for looking after the roast lamb.

Was great putting nick names to faces to real names.

I'll be bringing Biz's case to tonight's meeting.
Mikey, sinkas - let me know when you plan on picking your cases up.

gonna place an order with nev soon so will aim to be in the area wed/thurs evening
BTW it wasnt a belgium blonde i made, nfi what style belgium brunette? :p

A big cheers to cd for hosting.
It was really great to meet a bunch of really top blokes and put more faces to names. I really wanted to kick on and keep going but couldn't.

If mine shows any signs of haze, you can blame spoonta for knocking over half of the bottles. This of course will have an affect on the whole batch :ph34r:

+ 1 on getting the tasting thread up. Shall I do that tonight? I'm drinking Sinkas' right now....very nice.

Cheers.

Great to meet and chat with you gents yesterday, and good work hosting Craig. I really enjoyed the beers on on offer too.

My brew is a bit young but fine to drink now. I wouldn't be tripping over myself to crack one open though :lol:

A big cheers to cd for hosting.
It was really great to meet a bunch of really top blokes and put more faces to names. I really wanted to kick on and keep going but couldn't.

If mine shows any signs of haze, you can blame spoonta for knocking over half of the bottles. This of course will have an affect on the whole batch :ph34r:

+ 1 on getting the tasting thread up. Shall I do that tonight? I'm drinking Sinkas' right now....very nice.

Cheers.

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=60606

And here's the tasting notes thread, mate: TASTING

I sent you a PM about your Stout, James, not sure if you got it or if you have me on ignore like my wife does :)

Latest posts

Back