Vlad's Perth AHB Gathering

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be sitting on that mate. That is a classic!

Should be Heritage listed.

Chilla,

Not sure which is easier for you but I can pick you up from Shepparton Rd no problems. You'd have to be there about 11.10.

Magnificent deebee! I'll do the Transperth travel planner thingy and pm a location near your place. Cheers mate.

seems your sorted chilla but yes i wil be travelling down G/Eastern then roe tonkin etc.
Happy to give any1 a lift.

looks like your sorted Chilla

If not PM me & I'll pick u up.

Thanks guys. I had a feeling that sensibility was imminent and you guys have saved me untold anguish. I'll jump aboard deebees brewday bus. Cheers again.

Anyone travelling through Mount Pleasant/Applecross area? SWMBO can drop me off within about a 10min radius. Asher; do you have any seats left? (It's Ben from West Coast BC). Otherwise I'm on the bike :super:

Thanks

Ben

Looks like I am going to be late :( SWMBO has decided to book a dimsum breaky at 11am in the city with some relle's from out of town ...

Still hope to make it.

2car said:
Anyone travelling through Mount Pleasant/Applecross area?
[post="102231"][/post]​

Ben,

I will be picking up sinkas from Bicton and then heading back towards the freeway so I could pick you up especially if you were near/on Canning Hwy.

I may be limited in giving lifts home as I have a dinner date in Guildford at 6 hence my intended sobriety and early leaving time.

PM the address to me and I will be coming through about 11.40.

JasonY said:
... SWMBO has decided to book a dimsum breaky at 11am in the city....

Hoi's?

mmmmm deep fried chilli squid ... <drool>

Well done to Ian, a big brewday in a hot shed, plus lunch, plus picking up people falling off the pole house. A great day with good beers and good company.

Here are Ian and his rig. He has rather a lot of ball valves and it takes a qualified brewmaster to work out which ones to open when. But it seems to make pretty good beer.

vladandrig.jpg

Here, Goat (Lincoln) investigates what would happen if he opens the blue valve and shuts the red one.

rigandvlad.jpg

Lunch time.

From Left to right
Goat, Vlad the Pale Aler, Thunderleg, Chillamagilla, Recharge, Hoops, AusDB, Sinkas, Asher, Barfridge, Big Als mate, Big Al, Deebee

group.jpg

Believe it or not, after all the mayhem Vlads rig spat out a brew of Belgian Tripel (through the shower head).

finishedbeer.jpg

A very impressive set up indeed. Thanks Ian for your hospitality. Wish I hadn't had to leave so early.

Thanks Ian - had a great day (from what I recall).

Great setup you have there too, though I'm still a bit confused about the ball valve situation ! Do you have enough?

Thanks for your hospitality Ian, I had a great day. It's just a pity about the little mix up, which resulted in me sweltering in the bike gear all day, and not able to drink. Oh well, you guys are worth hanging out with while sober, and I think I might even retain some information from this one.

Latest posts

Back