Sandgroper Christmas Case 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why, I granted you special permission to bottle in glass?

Gotta work on Saturday:( Going to shut up the shop a couple hours early so I can make it for a bit.
Should be there by 4pm, but will drop off the keg & case the day before.
Cheers all and looking forward 2 see ya'll there.

PS For the day I've made a hoppy & very pale lager called "Liberty Lager"
Named after the huge amount of US Liberty hops used....very creative :blink:

Cheer all

James

What date is this ? Not seen a PM yet :)

So are there any specific labelling requirements?

eg.
Name of brewer?
Beer name and/or style?
Expected drinkability date?

Little yellow sticky note reinforced with a rubber band VS professionally printed beer label?

So are there any specific labelling requirements?

eg.
Name of brewer?
Beer name and/or style?
Expected drinkability date?

Little yellow sticky note reinforced with a rubber band VS professionally printed beer label?

WG,

Not everyone is has the 'skills to pay the bills' so to speak as far as label creating goes so long as it is distinguishable as your beer should be passable.

Then you can post your full recipe, specs and things that went wrong on the brewday in a thread that will be created after the swap. e.g. Last Years One

In past years we have had a label competition for those that put a bit of effort in, but last years winner outsourced the job to his son who hand drew a goat holding a beer

with stained y-fronts on and still managed to win, i still think it was rigged :D

If you look in past case swap threads you'll see some snaps of what to expect as far as bottle labels go. Look Here for a Pic

Rob.

I seem to remember last year Nev had blank bottles with Gryphon bottle openers with a little label about the beer stuck to it, which was cool :D You get everything from picasos to texta written straight on the bottle.

Swap is December the 4th swap time will be 3pm,your beer needs to be there by this time, or you are buying a couple of cartons of belgian 750's I will pm all when I figure out how to do it

Hey guys, I'm new to Perth (stuff still in storage and no house) but have participated regularly in NSW swaps. Do you mind if I come along to the swap day to hang out and meet the locals? I had to drain the keg fridge before I left, so I have absolutely no HB to bring to the party, sorry.

Cheers,
Dan

Sent out a PM: Let me know if you didnt get it

Hi all I forgot to add, this is an all ages show, so parteners and kids welcome,

I also need to know if you are staying around for turkey etc by the end of this week, 26 NOV,

Hi all I forgot to add, this is an all ages show, so parteners and kids welcome,

I also need to know if you are staying around for turkey etc by the end of this week, 26 NOV,

gobble gobble for me please...

1) Jimbo

.......I had to drain the keg fridge before I left, so I have absolutely no HB to bring to the party, sorry.

Cheers,
Dan

If you have some interesting commercial beers to share, they will be received almost as warmly as your own brew. In fact, my own stocks are so low that I might be dropping by here on the way.

I have to work til 2 but will find some way to get my beer there by 3... potentially much earlier.

Latest posts

Back