Vlad's Perth AHB Gathering

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Change of plan for me...

I will be driving to and fro and will be staying sensible and mature throughout the afternoon. I can take Al and Asher both ways if you like and anyone not too far away from the line between the city and Vlad's place.

I have PM'd the following, with details for this Saturday-

Asher
Big Al
Barfridge
Chillamacgilla
DeeBee
Aus db
Goat
Guest Lurker
Hoops
Jason Y
Recharge
Sinkas

If I have left anyone out or if any other of the expanding Perth Chapter would like to come along, please post here or PM me.

I was thinking about doing a Trippel, nothing elaborate and will benefit from laying down for a while as it might be my contri to the 2006 Xmas case. Get it out of the way now.

Deebee-
If you are staying sensible and mature, how will we know it's really you?

CYA all Saturday.
By the way what does doh in mean ? is this a brewing term or do i need to bring some money? if so how much?

Cheers

Richard :beer:

Doh in - is nothing that Homer would do...

its when grain meets water at the start of the mash.

Vlad the Pale Aler said:

I havent received anything. Should I read something into that?

Guest Lurker said:
Vlad the Pale Aler said:

I havent received anything. Should I read something into that?
[post="101919"][/post]​

Perhaps there's only room for ONE sensible brewer at Vlad's?

Looking forward to catching up with everyone on Saturday. Unfortunately we are in the process of moving at work so I will not have time to crank out some snaggers between now and Saturday- next brew day.

I will be catching public transport so we can catch the train to Joondalup together GL....... :D

Hey DeeBee,
As I have not brewed anything since the xmas case, and thus have nothing to contiruibte to the days beer sampling, If you wish I could drive and drag you and the other guys out the kelmscott..

Case

Case, Not brewing is not a real excuse for not drinking.

I, on the other hand, have to stay sober as I am going out Saturday night so I will be driving in any case.

Thanks for the offer.

DB

OK, well in that case, is Bicton too far a field to get a lift with you guys, or can I rendezvous somewhere for a lift?

Case

Case,

PM me your address. I'll come and get you around 11.30 and will be leaving Vlad's around 4.30 or 5.

db

Goat, Barfridge and I will be engaging in a collaborative transport and sharing of Brownie points exercise, and are aiming to be there for dough in. Sorry Hoops and AusDB, no more room in my little car. Especially with all the extra beer we are bringing to make sure Case has somerthing to drink.

Car leaving from Vic park round 11 - 11:30 with a couple of spare seats in it.... can pick up from north earlier if required.

Deebee I have to be at a baby shower barbie dinner round 5 onwards across the park from your place so I'll book a seat for the return trip please.

Cheers
Asher

Planning on being there, no bloody idea of how I am getting there. Worst case I will drive. I live a bit too far south.

Looking forward to it.

Any chance of a lift Asher on Saturday? I can catch a bus down the hill to Oats St or Shepparton Rd. Cheers

ANY1 in hills area needing a lift let me know as im coming down G/Eastern HWY

Are you heading down Tonkin Hwy at all Recharge? I live in Lesmurdie and can catch the bus to the intersection of Welshpool Rd and Tonks or anywhere else that possibly bisects your path.

I'll be the bloke sitting on the Original Malleys Esky I picked up late last year for two bucks from the op shop over the road from work!

Esky.jpg

Latest posts

Back