Vlad's Perth AHB Gathering

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
short of an unexpected trip vlad i wont be back in perth till july.will hopefully catch up then.

cheers
big d

My first preference for brewing at Count Drinkula's is Twixt.

That's only a couple of weeks after the Xmas case swapover so if it doesn't suit everybody, Jan would be fine for me too.

Off to Prague and Bulgaria early next week to catch up with family. Wont be back until Feb.6. The worst thing about all that apart from not being able to drink beer on top of a nice sunny pole is coming back to empty kegs and fermenters. Somebody will have to give me a formula for a superfast brew that will kick the cycle off again.
Have a good Christmas folks (and stay sober)

Twixt for me too I have a few days off then

A bit more feedback is required on this topic so we can pick a date. The earlier I put it in the diary, the less flak I get for spending a day drinking and talking beer. So...

Who can't make it to Vlad's between Xmas and NYear?

Who would prefer January? February?

C'mon you mob, talk it up.

Twixt is my preference, any date suits currently. I'm with deebee, lets get a date locked in so we can fall back on the old 'Sorry love, I did tell you in late November I would be drinking and talking beer ......'

I can't make it till next year all this festivity and all :)

I'm off to the Inlaws for chrissy. Back on the 30th

So I'm a non twixter :blink:

I'm off work for the whole of twixt, probably free any weekend in Jan, unless I have to go away.

Count me out for the Christmas - NY period
Im in NZ at the outlaws for Christmas then Byron bay for a wedding, back ~10th of Jan.
Have nothing scheduled following that so count me in for anything in Jan post 10th.

Hhhmm, Twixt is not looking so good now, how does mid January suit everyone, even more time to carve it in stone for the benefit of the Long Haired Ones.

Anytime in January suits me. The macgillas are back from a recent sojourn overseas so we won't travelling too far from the metro area. My birthday is in January so I am surely assured a gold plated leave pass! :beer:

Can I stick my neck out then and suggest a few quiet ones somewhere - (there must be a park somewhere we could use or maybe a day in the swan valley with partners or on bikes or something - a new thread is required for that) between Christmas and New Year.

Then the Jan EVENT in Transylvania when everyone can come.

Sterling idea, Goat old boy.

The Twixtsangropesundowner, surely we can organise a piss up between us!

Right then.

Brewday, at my place, Sat. Jan 14th. Dough in 12 midday.

Twixtsandgropesundowner, Wed. 28th Dec., how about the park at Burswood?
BBQ's, playground, bike paths and some shade, 4.00pm onwards.

Comments please.

Simply smashing old bean! I'll be there with a monocle on

Back