Victorian Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. We are heading off on hols Sunday. I would have made a special trip to pick up two bags otherwise. :angry:

Saturday morning we will meet away from G&G and keep the carparks free for paying customers...We will meet outside an empty carpark spot near Earsdon st

Im planning to be there around 11am, I will be in a new white triton dual cab ute.

CAN WE ALL BUY SOME STUFF FROM G&G AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT, they have been very supportive through all this and it would be great to show our support for the store.

I still have pending payments coming thru...it would make it very easy for me if you could get some transaction details from your payments so i can cross reference them all.

PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST IF YOU WANT GRAIN.....I CANT EMPHASISE THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!

apart from making the text bigger.....hahaha

Thanks for arranging this mr_tyreman.

My order was placed at G&G last night.

See you all tomorrow around 11.

Thanks

Andy

Great job mr_tyreman. see you tomorrow. I'll be picking up for Rook as well.

Picking up the grain now...i can organise drop offs anytime :)

1.Boddingtons Best 2 bags G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
2.Maple 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
3.Manticle 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
4.Fraser John 1 bag Geelong (Grain on board for delivery)
5.Leigh 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
6.Rook 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
7.AndyTork 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
8.Quintrex 1 bag GnG (Grain on board for delivery)
9.akroplane1 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
10.Hogshead 1 bag Geelong (Grain on board for delivery)
11.Roland 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
12.Hairofthedod 2 bags G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
13.Kleiny 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
14.Mrpolly 2 bags G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
15. sam 3 bags G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
16. beerDingo 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
17. notung 1 bag G&G(Grain on board for delivery)
18. George_John 1 bag G&G (Grain on board for delivery)
19. Gout 1 bag G&G (Sorry mate maybe next time)
20. Arthur 1 bag G&G (Sorry mate maybe next time)
21. Vic45 2 bags Geelong (Grain on board for delivery)
22. Mr_tyreman 2 bags Geelong (Grain on board for delivery)

G'day guys, i was told by the lady today that i was like a dollar something, like a dollar and 2c a kilo....so far im out of a pocket $26 so if you have a spare beer in the fridge....make it worth all the fcuking around for me.

No problems im sure i can find a couple of decent beers for all the effort and if you want a bit more cash im happy to cough up a bit more

Thanks

Kleiny

Mr tyreman, give me a call so we can organize a pick-up.(check your PMs for my phone number)

Mmmmm just think of all the beer this 1.3ton of grain is going to make. Thank you Mr_tyreman for your great work, and thank you Kleiny & notung for going down to pick up G&G order and grain.

Brew on :)

about 16,200 stubbies.....or about the equiv of grand final day......so i guess i'll get another batch in a week or so yeah?

if anyone see's my SWMBO, dont mention how she had to help lug the 50kg bags into the truck....heheheh

Tyreman, thanks a lot for bringing the malt down to Melb - appreciate it! Gave me a reason to go into G&G which was totally worthwhile. Hats off to Kleiny and his ute for carrying myself and the grain back up for the B.A.D. brewers too!

G'day guys, i was told by the lady today that i was like a dollar something, like a dollar and 2c a kilo....so far im out of a pocket $26 so if you have a spare beer in the fridge....make it worth all the fcuking around for me.

Sorry mate, just saw your note on here and didn't realize you were actually out of pocket. I hope you received enough nice beer to more than make up for it. :)

Many thanks to Mr tyreman for arranging the grain. :icon_cheers:

From the amount of people in Grain and Grape I'm sure they are not too displeased with the carpark deal either.

BTW did we ever get specs on the grain? ie. EBC range, can't seem to see them in the thread.

Still, got plenty of grain now to make my V8 pilsner.
(Always popular when the boys come round to watch the motor racing and Bathurst is up soon.)

Good onya tyreman and remember me next time.

Echoing what others are saying, but I'll say it anyway, Top job! Thanks for the effort it is appreciated.

Rookie, I have your bag of dms precursor in raw form when you are out this way.

Yeah, thanks for getting this all together Ryan, much appreciated.

On the specs, still waiting on them, I'll hassle them again on Monday and post them as soon as they are available. Until then, I'd treat it the same as JW Pils.

Cheers,

Sam

yep as already said thanks heaps ryan cant wait to start mashing it :icon_cheers:

Thanks boss.

My appreciation was shown in the form of the two coopers longnecks with fancy labels on your front seat (white gaffa tape with 'amarillo brown' and 'cider' written respectively. Both had dates of when to drink on them - cider after 10/10 and brown ale after 1/10 from memory).

Nice work.

Latest posts

Back