VICBREW 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks - and thanks also to yourself and everyone else involved for putting their time into this. Looking forward to meeting a few of you on the Sunday

Blind Dog said:
Thanks - and thanks also to yourself and everyone else involved for putting their time into this. Looking forward to meeting a few of you on the Sunday
Thanks for your thanks! It's a year-long team effort by a hard-core. It's coming to the boil now.....

My Protege (Galbrew) will be running the show on the Sunday, but I'll be hovering. Make sure you come & introduce yourself (I'm the shy, retiring wallflower in the irridescent pink Tu-Tu..... :huh: ).

timmi9191 said:
is there a schedule for mildy interested on lookers?
Turn-up, introduce yourself, get a glass & drink beer.

As long as you don't get in the way of proceedings, you're most welcome to attend.

For the uninitiated, it's probably a bit like watching paint dry (definitely not an action-packed spectator-sport).

We're back up and runnign again folks... sorry for the inconvenience. It was a mob from Russia based on the IP address.

Cheers,

Andy

MartinOC said:
Turn-up, introduce yourself, get a glass & drink beer.

As long as you don't get in the way of proceedings, you're most welcome to attend.

For the uninitiated, it's probably a bit like watching paint dry (definitely not an action-packed spectator-sport).
cheers.. ive got 10 entries, so mildy interested, very intrigued..

Do you like bald heads and the sight of nerds who have them squinting into the light while trying to discern gold from straw?

In for a treat then.

Get on the judging table mate. Vicbrew needs more balding nerdy squinters. Since I'm no longer available there's a spot open.

Jump in and do it. If you can taste beer, think about what you're tasting and translate that articulately (and legibly) to the written word then you're doing better than mos......I mean doing very well.
Vicbrew needs you.

Would Manticle & timi9191 PLEASE get a room!!

BTW, this is perfect:

manticle said:
Jump in and DO IT! If you can taste beer, think about what you're tasting and translate that articulately (and legibly) to the written word then you're doing better than most......I mean doing VERY well.
Vicbrew needs you.
....I just added a bit of poetic licence.... ;)

Unfortunately I've been working all week and today and can't drop them off by 1pm at grain and grape! Is there any where or way I can deliver them later todat, Sunday or Monday??

citizensnips said:
Unfortunately I've been working all week and today and can't drop them off by 1pm at grain and grape! Is there any where or way I can deliver them later todat, Sunday or Monday??
Shoot me a PM with your location & I'll see if I can arrange something with/for you.

Andyd said:
We're back up and runnign again folks... sorry for the inconvenience. It was a mob from Russia based on the IP address.

Cheers,

Andy
Any chance you can add a function to edit your entries.. when I put mine in i couldnt put in the gravities or details.. but now they are there!

Thx

Grainer said:
Any chance you can add a function to edit your entries.. when I put mine in i couldnt put in the gravities or details.. but now they are there!

Thx
pm AndyD he has offered to add details to entries as required.

Latest posts

Back