Vic Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26 bottles of beer in the swap

26 bottles beer

If 1 should pike, then pull one out

25 bottles of beer in the swap.

25 bottles of beer in the swap

25 bottles beer

24 bottles of beer in the swap.

Right o enough of that, my count is 24 swappers, so 23 bottles from each person in the swap. Pls if you can bring 24 bottles it makes it easier to sort, even if you have one maked different with nothing in it.

Its getting closer, time to do some drinking to be fit for the night :D

Kleiny

Right o enough of that, my count is 24 swappers, so 23 bottles from each person in the swap. Pls if you can bring 24 bottles it makes it easier to sort, even if you have one maked different with nothing in it.
Its getting closer, time to do some drinking to be fit for the night
Kleiny

I think you might have started drinking too early kleiny! If you have another gander you will notice number 4, 18 and 22 have pulled the plug.

23 Bottles of beer in the swap. 23 bottles of beer! :p

I get 23 swappers, 4 and 18 scratched, what's the deal with 22? pulled out (of swap or attending?) I assumed it was a scratch too.

What's the go for breakky on Sunday? happy to bring along the bacon and eggs if it's not already catered for.

26 bottles of beer in the swap

26 bottles beer

25 bottles of beer in the swap.

25 bottles of beer in the swap

25 bottles beer

24 bottles of beer in the swap.

24 bottles of beer in the swap

24 bottles beer

23 bottles of beer in the swap.

Thanks Fourstars :icon_drunk:

All still applies just bring 23 bottles all up for sorting purposes.

Kleiny

I get 23 swappers, 4 and 18 scratched, what's the deal with 22? pulled out (of swap or attending?) I assumed it was a scratch too.

What's the go for breakky on Sunday? happy to bring along the bacon and eggs if it's not already catered for.

If you want to organise the bacon and eggs, i have a BBQ

Breakfast solved

Thanks Maple

done and done! someone needs to bring the bread for toast...

What's the go for breakky on Sunday?
left over spit meat? :icon_drool2: with beer gravy? :blink:

hmmm bacon and eggs.

edit:
i should be able to get bread on the cheap. that way breaky comes up in 1 car

There will be heaps of bread

I will just get more from the bakery, Maybe some sourdow for the brekkie

If you want to organise the bacon and eggs, i have a BBQ
Breakfast solved
Thanks Maple

Guys,

Im pulling out of the breakfast! I'll be sleeping it up in my air conditioned room down the road at Quest. Hopefully without liver failure. I'f i smell bacon i'll come a running!

Guys,

Im pulling out of the breakfast! I'll be sleeping it up in my air conditioned room down the road at Quest. Hopefully without liver failure. I'f i smell bacon i'll come a running!
you'll be back...you'll need to pick up your cases, kegs, trousers, and whatever else...

you'll be back...you'll need to pick up your cases, kegs, trousers, and whatever else...

Prizes for staying in the hot bath the longest contest (barra's out so should be no contest F*) :lol:

Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon!

I like bacon.

how many do we have for breakkie, any idea's? couple dozen eggs, and 3 or 4kg bacon? or

:ph34r: couple tins fo this should do
eggs.jpg

Back