Vic Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF, kit and kilo version of breakkie? c'mon...

Haha, Classic!

Interested in a cafePress bulk buy?
"Bacon is meat candy, crispy, salty & delicious!"
346227985v3_480x480_Front_Color-Royal.jpg

Someone said "bacon"?

Awesome. Veal schmeal warmbeer.

I think we should all bring 24 swaps...isn't it customary for the host to get two cases?

I'll be up for brekkie!

I think we should all bring 24 swaps...isn't it customary for the host to get two cases?

I'll be up for brekkie!

I'll happily second this.

Kleiny is definitely putting himself out by hosting a (increasingly smaller) number of rowdy drunkards at his house.

I'll be up for brekkie!

I'll happily second this.
Kleiny is definitely putting himself out by hosting a (increasingly smaller) number of rowdy drunkards at his house.

Slight problem,

Fents, Dingo and Hairofthedog deliberatly omitted beers past 23 bottles. Their swap bottles are now in my posession. Looks like Kleiny is only getting the extras that are floating. If i have any extra i'll happily share out mine. ;)

yup happy with an extra for the host. i think I left rooky with about 4 extras last time. just as well he liked the beer!

should be worked into the case swap as a standard. 1 extra for the host

maybe even 1 extra for best brewer of the swap. that last one would kinds be hard to do though

maybe even 1 extra for best brewer of the swap. that last one would kinds be hard to do though

Maybe just give them a guaranteed spot in the next swap, be it midyear or end of year. Obviously if thats what they want, or they have to host! Hahaha!

Maybe just give them a guaranteed spot in the next swap, be it midyear or end of year. Obviously if thats what they want, or they have to host! Hahaha!
Yes, it's very hard to get a spot in the case swap...

Not like anybody ever pulls out at the last minute :ph34r:

Yes, it's very hard to get a spot in the case swap...

Not like anybody ever pulls out at the last minute :ph34r:

Yeah, so if you miss out. Brew a beer in preperation for the swap, await the last week when everyone pulls the pin and jump on in. it can't be that diffuclt ;)

Maybe we should make the next one, if you cant attend you cant swap. :p

I did and I am :p

Maybe we should make the next one, if you cant attend you cant swap. :p

Dont want to miss out on some great beers just because a person cant make it for the fun part.

Dont want to miss out on some great beers just because a person cant make it for the fun part.
true, but perhaps we should be looking at having some smaller - quarterly swaps, no big thing, and save the blow-out brew-up swap for a once yearly. Also maybe restrict these mini swaps to 6 or 8, or f$@k it, don't really care....bring this swap on...

true, but perhaps we should be looking at having some smaller - quarterly swaps, no big thing, and save the blow-out brew-up swap for a once yearly. Also maybe restrict these mini swaps to 6 or 8, or f$@k it, don't really care....bring this swap on...

:eek: No way! The 1/2 yearly is pretty good i recon, atleast it gives you more of an opportunity to brew a RIS for the mid year swap as they aint really much of a quaffer come summertime! The biggest positive for the june/july swap is swappers with family wont be holidaying/have commitments with extended relos as it aint the festive season.

Then again you and CM2 couldn't make it to dingos swap.

Either way, screw it. The more swaps the merrier! I think this is the 3rd swap for Vic this year. I have a feeling brendo organised a swap around march/may. Wern't you in it maple?

Either way, screw it. The more swaps the merrier! I think this is the 3rd swap for Vic this year. I have a feeling brendo organised a swap around march/may. Wern't you in it maple?
[remove brendo from xmascard list] no invite for that one... [/remove brendo from xmascard list]

[remove brendo from xmascard list] no invite for that one... [/remove brendo from xmascard list]

I wasnt in it either, i believe it was just announced on the forum open to the 1st 12 or something.

before you boys get your knickers in a knot... it wasn't me who organised it, but I did participate in it :party:

Cheers

Brendo

before you boys get your knickers in a knot... it wasn't me who organised it, but I did participate in it :party:

Cheers

Brendo
ok, well i'll put you back on the xmas card list then... :p

Can someone finalise the amount of bottles? 23? 24? I'll happily bring extra beer, and leave it for Kleiny, bring a good size plate of food, help cook, help crack grain, help clean tuns or whatever is required to show appreciation - that goes without saying. I just want to get the swap right and extra beer for the host could be any of the ones I'll have with me.

how many do we have for breakkie, any idea's? couple dozen eggs, and 3 or 4kg bacon? or

I'm a little confused (no new thing) as to arrangements. I'm staying the Friday night at a mate's folk's house but if there's floor room do I bring a sleeping bag? I may get a bit tipsy and not want to go anywhere if that's freely available. I was sure it was mentioned somewhere but my memory is hazy.

If the above is the case then bacon and eggs would fit well in my stomach. Fried tomatoes go well with the above. Also a good does of chilli and black pepper with the bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

Latest posts

Back