Vic Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4*, nah, I'm hoping the numbers will drop a little further yet...I hate bottling so the more drop-outs the less I have to bottle :p So come on everybody, pull out of the swap and make my pain less :D

Maybe we also need a bottling demo at the swap day, so all these whinging keggers can see how bottling really can be an efficient, joyful operation
:lol:

Edit: Forgot to add HTFU son! :p

I'm happy to watch if you're happy to bottle...I'll be home around 7pm, so should have it all set up ready for you by 7:30 :p

Maybe we also need a bottling demo at the swap day, so all these whinging keggers can see how bottling really can be an efficient, joyful operation

Damn! I should have just sent my fermentor up...

lol, that's funny WB, but seriously, bottle away... I like the set and forget method (purge keg, connect hose to keg, connect other end to fermenter, open tap, open release valve, go have a few beer/cut lawn/post, disconnect keg, put on the gas, tap in 1 week) Time comparison, including prep time - 3 bottles (tallies) filled but not capped.

WTF

6months

6months notice and blokes cant even brew a decent beer for the swap

Oh well who cares i will swap what i have with people willing and able

Get hammered on the beer people are going to bring (you blokes the bone is pointing at you pull out swappers)

Eat some awsome food

Bring it Strong

Kleiny

WTF
6months
6months notice and blokes cant even brew a decent beer for the swap
Oh well who cares i will swap what i have with people willing and able
Get hammered on the beer people are going to bring (you blokes the bone is pointing at you pull out swappers)
Eat some awsome food
Bring it Strong
Kleiny

Weak
As
Piss

I say no more.

Besides, Im pulling out! :p

Coincidentally, that's exactly the same line I tried on my wife, about 9 months before we had our second child.

Boom, tish, I'm here all week. Try the veal!
So let me get this straight. You start by claiming that you tried to pre-emptively abort your unconceived baby. You then finish by encouraging people to eat babies. I'm seeing a pattern forming...

Coincidentally, that's exactly the same line I tried on my wife, about 9 months before we had our second child.

Boom, tish, I'm here all week. Try the veal!

Ha, funny

So let me get this straight. You start by claiming that you tried to pre-emptively abort your unconceived baby. You then finish by encouraging people to eat babies. I'm seeing a pattern forming...

And i thaught the above post was hilarious!

Dont try the veal try fents case swap... its delicious! :p

Don't worry kleiny, crisis averted, keg is sampling beautifully today. just finished printing off the labels today, so good to go. For the guys I'm hauling beers for, if you're cases are packed and ready, best drop them by this weekend, I think I'm in for a pretty shit week next week (work-wise), but shoot me a PM to arrange.

all labels attached and boxed, ready to go. bring it on....

all labels attached and boxed, ready to go. bring it on....

Wheeeee! Can't wait! Still got to bottle thou! <_< Why can i see this being a 11PM jobby on the Friday the 20th of November?! :lol:

still another week left to bottle. maybe i'll bottle 3 a night, every night until next friday. that way i have an excuse to sit at the chesty everynight and have a drink.

still another week left to bottle. maybe i'll bottle 3 a night, every night until next friday. that way i have an excuse to sit at the chesty everynight and have a drink.
like you need an excuse... btw, are we still at 23 soldiers?

Latest posts

Back