Vic Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will there be a list of people who are able to help with transporting swap/drinking beers?

I can get myself up there without to much hassle but I'll be catching a train. That many beers might be hard to carry with me.

I'm guessing fourstar's car is pretty full by now.

I started up a list in the "Brew Day wiki" (see link below), so people can put their availability to carry beer and/or people there.

I'm kind of on the wrong side of town for you, but if you're stuck, I'm sure we can work something out. You will just need to wedge yourself in amongst several cases of beer on the back seat.

Will there be a list of people who are able to help with transporting swap/drinking beers?
I can get myself up there without to much hassle but I'll be catching a train. That many beers might be hard to carry with me.
I'm guessing fourstar's car is pretty full by now.

Assuming Ive got Fents, BeerDingo and Hairofthedogs and my beers. Its looking unlikly! :(

Wiki updated with Transport availability for a few cases. Liability waiver and Indemnity form available on transport agreement signing.

Fents, BeerDingo, Hairofthedog.

Do you guys have your beers bottled and ready to go? If so, we might as well pool them altogether while we can and get them all to my place. Im happy to pick them up from Fents place or you can drop them off at mine fi thats acceptable for you. If you PM me ill send my deets!

I'll most likely pick them up from Fents place on a Tuesday or Thursday as im always down that way on those nights.

Oh, make sure they are in sturdy boxes. I dont want a repeat of the events that occured at dingos with the arse falling out of one! :lol: Ii will not hold myself responsable for any breakages if this is the case.

Cheers! :beer:

hey mate mine needs a tad more time in the keg before i bottle it....only tapped it last night and she's all green apples still, hoopefully it cleans up in the next week. :(

How does Nov 10th or 17th (tues night) sound 4*? hairy will be back from Malayasia (he's gone for a week and a bit) and it gives time for dingo to drop his over to mine.

we will make sure you recive a present for transporting both ways ;)

hey mate mine needs a tad more time in the keg before i bottle it....only tapped it last night and she's all green apples still, hoopefully it cleans up in the next week. :(
How does Nov 10th or 17th (tues night) sound 4*? hairy will be back from Malayasia (he's gone for a week and a bit) and it gives time for dingo to drop his over to mine.
we will make sure you recive a present for transporting both ways ;)

I'd prefer the 10th or a Thursday night of some sort as the 17th is a BJCP night and doubt i can get my arse to your area and back to pickup the blokes for carpooling to Ferntree Gully.

Speaking of green, ive got to check mine and see if the Sulfur eggyness is going (or increasing! :ph34r: )

Seems like alot of us have had difficulties with these swap batches! You, me, Mants, Notung, Maple jusr to name a few. Lets hope they all turn out to be corkers!

A gift hey, sweet! Just as long as it isnt hops... of the smokable variety! :lol:

No need to catch the train manticle. I have room in the car for beer and bods. I'm sure others would too!

Excellent. If the space my quite slim arse would take up is needed to transport other cases up though I have no problem with trains but I'll definitely book a beer spot. I'm guessing around 3 milk crates worth (2 for swap and one for drinking). If there's space for said arse then I'll squeeze that in too.

Cheers

I'm guessing around 3 milk crates worth (2 for swap and one for drinking). If there's space for said arse then I'll squeeze that in too.
Cheers

Crap that reminds me! I need space to sneak in a keg of something! Meh, SWMBO can nurse an ice cold corny between her legs for the ride up. She opted to organise a hotel room for me and decided she would see the sights of Bendigo on the Saturday while i booze up! (what was she thinking!?!) Unfortunatly its a 3K walk to the main strip!

hehehehe!

Crap that reminds me! I need space to sneak in a keg of something! Meh, SWMBO can nurse an ice cold corny between her legs for the ride up. She opted to organise a hotel room for me and decided she would see the sights of Bendigo on the Saturday while i booze up! (what was she thinking!?!) Unfortunatly its a 3K walk to the main strip!

hehehehe!
Dibs on that beer!

Dibs on that beer!

Flange-ders Red anyone? :lol:

do that and you'll get getting an icy reception from her later that night.

I dont mind the old hot 'n cold!

After a whole day of drinking, I'm sure the spirit will be willing, but the flesh will be weak anyway.

Ha! The only thing i'll be expecting is a long tall glass of water, a berocca and some distance between the sheets! That is if i can cicrumnavigate bendigo back to the Quest apartments!

Thankfully its a simple left right left combo but the walk back will be a bitch getting my car from Kleinys the next day. Especially riding out a expected hangover.

Flange-ders Red anyone? :lol:
I dont mind the old hot 'n cold!
I really hope your missus doesnt troll AHB otherwise you'd be in strife!
a 3km walk to the quest apartments will sober you up a bit. if you make it that far!

I really hope your missus doesnt troll AHB otherwise you'd be in strife!
a 3km walk to the quest apartments will sober you up a bit. if you make it that far!

Ha! Don't worry, she'd laugh then slap me across the head. :p

Yeah, i'll make sure i pack myself a gatorade for the walk back. I could be in dire need of the electrolytes!

Ha! Don't worry, she'd laugh then slap me across the head. :p

Yeah, i'll make sure i pack myself a gatorade for the walk back. I could be in dire need of the electrolytes!
Why not just get her to drop you and the wares off, and take the car. she can just pick you up on the way outta town in the morning/afternoon when all the kegs are dry...

edit: assuming she is over 18 and has a license...

edit: assuming she is over 18 and has a license...

Unfortunatly, yes shes over 18. I like your thinking though! ;)

Licence is the issue, if only it was that easy. Unless somone sober enough is keen to get me from quest?

Licence is the issue, if only it was that easy. Unless somone sober enough is keen to get me from quest?

Simple solution

Dump Her and then you can stay the night :lol:

This will also solve all your problems later in life

Rook

If your arrival time is within the first 20 minutes of mine, I'm happy to come and get ya, after that...chances decline drastically.

Rooky. get off AHb and fix that fault your supposed to be fixing :lol:

Rook's right. there'll be an empty keg to cuddle up to. just dont get confused and think the 'in' post if for something else :eek:

Back