Vic Xmas Anytime Case.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK... I'm up for suggestions on what to supply.

I don't have any set of 13 tallies to distribute so will have to get cracking.

Was thinking an APA but Mr Squire has that covered.
Maybe a regular Lager? Or with orange?

BTW... I will be doing my dropoff / pickup at Ringwood.

Let the ideas rain down....

-DarkHorse

How about an Irish Red? or maybe an IPA.

vl.

I'm without internet at home for the moment so I'm not checking this thread. i have 16 longnecks of the wit set aside, If the number of people in the case goes above that I may have to pull out.

drop off preference is definately anywhere in the east. i know a ringwood dropoff was mentioned previously, (or at least a mini distribution point), that would be perfect for me

lucas

Your ok lucas, the swap has been capped at 13 (for the number of guys that have raised their hands so far).
Ringwood is still good too mate. You still brewing the Belgian Wit?

cheers

vl.

I'm happy to do an IPA - but I won't be able to send it by ship via Bombay. :lol:
Ringwood dropoff would suit me best.

Your ok lucas, the swap has been capped at 13 (for the number of guys that have raised their hands so far).
Ringwood is still good too mate. You still brewing the Belgian Wit?

cheers

vl.
yep, it's in the bottles put aside and ready to go. I've almost drank the rest of that batch already as I've just moved house and hence havent had much time for brewing recently. need to invest in a third fermenter so i can do two brews at once and get back on top of things

<snip>

*The beers are to be in Long Neck (aka Tallie ie 750mL) bottles.
*We all supply 13 Bottles and will receive back a mixed case of 13 bottles, one of which will be your own. ( makes for easier sorting ).
*The beers need to be dropped off no later than SUNDAY 24th SEPTEMBER at either ScotdaleBrewerys place in Ringwood OR my place in Hoppers Crossing.
Post or PM your preference for drop off/pickup in advance
*Pickup of your mixed case will be on SATURDAY 30th SEPTEMBER at the same place as you dropped off, preferably in the morning.

If anyone finds these arrangements impossible, PM me I'll try and make something happen for you.

<snip>
Velophile Robust Porter
<snip>

I'm still keen.
Not sure on drop off location yet, either way it's a trip from Northcote. If anyone is close by I could help with drop off.

I'm still on "kits & bits", but have a few bottles of "Woodfordes Headcracker Pale Ale" that I think are worth sharing, may need to include a couple of bottles of Munton's Barley wine to round out to 13 bottles 'though.
Cheers
Mark

Looks like the I will pencil in an Irish Red... unless I have a jolt of inspiration before I do the deed.

Some wildly varying recipes that I have seen so I can't go too far wrong!
(or can I???)

Irish red will be great darkhorse. Its one of the beers on my 'to do' list.

There's quite a few styles in this swap i'm keen to try, looking forward to it. :)

cheers,

vl.

Vlbaby,
Put me down for a Pride of Ringwood Ale or a Hallertauer German lager.
I have these planned but they may change :excl:
They will be from a keg so drink soon as I don't have a counter pressure bottle filler. :blink:
Ringwood drop off for me.
:beerbang:
Luke

I'll probably be filling from kegs too lukes. I dont have a cpbf either, but by the looks of the other thread it may not be necessary anyway. :) I'm going to do a test on another beer first to see how it lasts, just for interest sake. Otherwise it might be back to priming bottle days again.

cheers

vl.

Hey vlbaby,

Yep still in on this deal for sure. Drop off at Ringwood is good for me. Still got the APA planned but haven't had a chance to brew yet.

Drooling over all these different styles!

Cheers,

JS

Hi guys, Ill be bottling some stout for this (when I get my hands on a bottle capper).

Bulk priming and bottling done. Now I know why I went to kegs.

G'day Guys,

I originally put my hand up to be the eastern distribution point for the project. I will be moving to Sea Lake in about three weeks to run the local pub. I will still contribute to the case and with Melbournes performance against Carlton yesterday probably wont be down for the Grand Final. I will be bottling my contribution in two weeks with a plan to get it to vl for the swap. Sorry about this guys, but this is an offer I couldnt refuse!

Scotdalebrewery,
It's a pity, but it can't helped i suppose. Thanks for letting us know before hand.

Does anyone else want to become a collector over in the east? Otherwise everyone can make the trip over to Hoppers Crossing i suppose, just its a bit far for some people. If someone wants to play courier then i can meet half way or something like that.

any takers ;) ?

cheers

vl.

Hey guys i may still be able to do this, if thats possible, im also happy to be a distro point

g'day berazafi,
i'd have no problems with it personally, but i think some guys have counted on bottling just 13 beers.
Please correct me guys if this is wrong. Unless someone decides to drop out, it may be a bit difficult. :(

cheers

vl.

Latest posts

Back