Botulism

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barney next door`s getting circumcised next week.
Only a local anesthetic so I`ll get him to take some pics and put them on here, seeing we`ve gone into medical mode.

Good for him. Who wants to go through life sporting a ******* grubby looking anteater prick.
It was one of the keys to the Jews surviving in the desert without developing a terminal case of cock rot you know.

I reckon it just a ruse anyway. He's probably getting that procedure where they suck some fat from your arse and inflate you knob with it.
Good for him.

Can you post a pick of the fourskin too? I want to see what I'm missing.
av-5842.jpg

Oh, sorry, your said 'fourskin'

hahaha... cunny funts

I did go to the doc, did have a blood test. He said Hypothyroid condition at the time. I'm well, Ok... not always stupid. Just turning into a queenslander :p

This is me wondering if the doc is a queenslander!

Good for him. Who wants to go through life sporting a ******* grubby looking anteater prick.
It was one of the keys to the Jews surviving in the desert without developing a terminal case of cock rot you know.

I reckon it just a ruse anyway. He's probably getting that procedure where they suck some fat from your arse and inflate you knob with it.
Good for him.

Should chop his ears off as well, dirty prick probably doesn't wash behind them too. :lol:

Why would you do that? A homebrew forum is obviously the best place to seek medical advice concerning an ongoing condition.

You should be going to see a doctor so you can tell him exactly what you've got....

Back