Vic Xmas Anytime Case.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really a bottler at all these days, but given that this swap has to be in bottles I would vote for long necks, aka tallies. Half as much bottling and half as much sorting into cases.

I think it will be a hell of a lot easier if everyone goes the same size bottles.

What is everyone else's preference?

vl.

I will just be filling bottles from the keg, i dont think i will do it bottle conditioned, i havnt in my recent venture back onto hombrewing after many years away i havent even filled a bottle and naturally carbonated, so wouldnt want to risk them turning out bad

Longneck's are fine here to but I will have to the LHBS to get some :huh: as I will be filling them from a keg.
So this swap will be going ahead in time for the AFL grand final :chug: ?

Luke

Luke

You could try going to the wedding reception places on mount dandy road, i was at a wedding there the other day and all they serve is long necks

I'm down with the longnecks :p

where on mt dandy road is that berazafi? I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more milk crates full so i cant stockpile beer for longer

Berazafi
Yep, good call I will stop in and raid the bins.

Lucas,
Half way between Montrose and Kilsyth.

google map

Luke

Sourcing long necks is pretty easy from anywhere that does wedding receptions...

I have got my last lot from the Cuckoo Restaurant (Olinda?)

thanks Lukes, my girlfriends parents live out that way so next time we have to visit I'll have something to look forward too :p

Just found this thread. You can count me in fellers.

g'day guys,

Well i'd say longnecks seem to be the go for everyone then. And the AFL date seems to fairly popular also.

So i'd say if we can all drop our beers by no later than the weekend before, (Sat 23rd ~Sun 24th sept), then everyone can pickup in the morning of the grand final ( sat 30th sept). How would that sound?

Like I said before, i'm happy to act as a distribution point (out at hoppers crossing) if that suits people ok.

If everyones cool with this, then we should lock it in. :beer:

so far we have 12 maybe 13...any idea if your a yah or nay yet johnno?

Millet Man
Johnno (a maybe)
lucas
scotsdalebrewery
berazafi
darkhorse
Lukes
James Squire
Velophile
Smashed jaffa
vlbaby
razz
RobW

have I missed anybody?

Cheers

Vl.

Sounds great vl.

All I need is for Melbourne to make the Granny and it will make for a greater day!

Hey scotsdale,

I can probably organise to get mine and probably Darkhorse's brews out to your place in Ringwood. That should be pretty easy if it suits you?

JS

I am going to have to pull out of this, as i dont think i am going to have much time to get my act together

I will be keen on a drop of in Ringwood too.

Luke

Back