Vic X-mas In July 2009 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just dropped my goods off @ dingos.

Rook the Helles bottles are in the fridge! As for the CAP, well its in the garage. Its around -5 in there so i hope it doesnt freeze overnight :p

I'll see you all tomorrow.... i wont be hard to spot just look for the dude still in nappies, i'll probably be the youngest one there!

beers! :icon_cheers:

Well, technically...you could always bottle the 26th one full of water, as long as you make sure I don't get it ;)

Ok problem sorted ... added in a "mystery" beer as the 26th one ... an no its not water Warmbeer ... so who ever gets will either be really pissed off or pleasantly surprised, hopefully the latter.

Almost have my other beers ready to go for tomorrow, so far the collection includes:

RIS
Milk Stout
Dry Stout
Siason ( Made with Qs yeast from last case swap )
American Brown (which did not quite make as the case swap beer due to being to tasty ;) )
ESB (with NS as bittering hops)
APA with no bittering hops ( 100gms of < 15min additions in 10ltr batch )
Tripel
Brown Ale
Scotish 75/-

... and a bunch of other nondescript beers

woo hoo - one more sleep

All packed up and ready to roll catch u boys at the shindig :chug:

WOOOHOOOO!! Lets get this party started! Cya soon lads! I'll bring a notebook so i can study this stuff ;) and steal all your secrets!

Ok, last minute - need me to bring any gear?
Got enough mashtun space? HLT volume? Kettle space?

Chairs?

See you guys after lunch. Not sure what time i can make it but i really wanna see this AG stuff done if i can. lookin forward to it!

See you guys after lunch. Not sure what time i can make it but i really wanna see this AG stuff done if i can. lookin forward to it!

And then your life will change for ever... In a good way but! you wait to you smell the grains... yum yum yum...

What am i doing... the swap started 30 mins ago and im still @ home! Damn friend who cant arrive on time :angry:

welll... time to down some beers at home before rolling up there.. maybe i can turn up 1/2 cut! :p

Hope the rest of the night goes well, boys. Just don't mention the footy to Rook and you'll be right.

Now, whose beer can I drink now? Which ones need to be matured a bit longer?

Rookys still waiting for the matching cats handbag that comes with the membership

see you @ the granny

go pies

27062009257.jpg
Q working out the swap logistics

thanks for a great day DeerBingo top hosting work

well done fentsy spit was a treat eventually :icon_cheers:

BTW in the drunken confusion I think I left an erlenmeyer flask thar mortz brought for me. Can beerdingo let me know if it is still there and I'll come and pick it up sometime. :blink:

Cheers lads for making me feel welcome at the swap. Neill, your GF has a fine ass! cheers BeerDingo for hosting the event and thanks fents for the grub! cya all @ the christmas one.

Back