Vic X-mas In July 2009 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewed a mildish Kolsch Friday and pitched the starter yesterday arvo - going nicely at 16-degrees. When do we start posting recipes, guys?

assuming the wiki was up to date, I think I've just filled the last spot in the swap. planning on trying to brew a smoked porter

Hi swappers,

I have to pull out of the swap unfortunately, will not be possible to brew for it.

So slot #22 is now available for whoever wants in on the swap.

Cheers,
Tim

did my apa yesterday. chinnok, cascade and 1056. should be a bit of alright.

what happened to rook? did he pull the pin?

Lucas - welcome back, been a while mate...i have moved you up to number 22 if thats ok, just incase we dont get 28 so there is no gap...

So # 28 is free guys? Maple?

what happened to rook? did he pull the pin?

Lucas - welcome back, been a while mate...i have moved you up to number 22 if thats ok, just incase we dont get 28 so there is no gap...

So # 28 is free guys? Maple?

I'm still here Fento, I'll be coming but not swapping this year mate

Rook

Aussie Stouts in the bottle. Gravity finished a little high (1.018) but I over bittered so it seems to have balanced out OK.

This is the first stout I have made. I was quite impressed with the smell of the mash. A bit like freshly brewed coffee.

Sorry guys but I am pulling out.

#7 is now available.

f*ck. im really gonna have to pull my finger out now and brew something. I was thinking i wasnt gonna have time but too many have pulled out for me to pull out.

hmmmm oh well it will have to be an ale.

f*ck. im really gonna have to pull my finger out now and brew something. I was thinking i wasnt gonna have time but too many have pulled out for me to pull out.

hmmmm oh well it will have to be an ale.

If people keep pulling out i will go in it as long as there is no more than 24, thats including mine.

Mark

everything is going down the gurgler!

if push comes to shove fents, kleiny, hutch and the rest that have brewed... we might have a 2-3bottle each swap!

If the plug is pulled. i'll still be happy to neck this overtly hoppy AIPA myself! :p

nup im right now i recon. ive put on my thinking cap and will brew a darkish ale (sorry) but a slightly differant one. i dont think many will have tried this one.

mine is brewed and will hit bottles this week... so I am definitely still in. Just can't garauntee how long I am going to be able to hand around for.

I may have missed it... but do we have a confirmed start time?

I'm hoping for a mid-arvo kick-off as evening could be a little problematic for me... but will go with the flow.

Brendo

Please, please, please no more drop-outs!

I'd be left with 23 litres of my own beer to drink :icon_vomit:

</sarcasm>

I'm happy to go with the flow guys, regarding numbers. If we only end up going 24, or less, it's not a big deal, as regardless of how many people, you get as much beer as you give.

mine is brewed and will hit bottles this week... so I am definitely still in. Just can't garauntee how long I am going to be able to hand around for.

I may have missed it... but do we have a confirmed start time?

I'm hoping for a mid-arvo kick-off as evening could be a little problematic for me... but will go with the flow.

Brendo

up to beerdingo really what time we start but other swaps have started at midday or thereabouts. i know i'll be there early to setup/light the spit.

Latest posts

Back