Untappd beer app - friend finder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bats

Reaction score
Hey guys.

For those who do not use the untappd application for iphone and android devices I highly recommend it.

For those not familiar with it, it is basically a social network for beer geeks. You check into beers, places, add photos, rate beers, share/toast with friends etc.

I find that it is a good tool to research beers you intend trying or to find out what craft beers are currently being served within your area.

For it to work best for you, it is handy to add friends to your profile who drink within your area.

I have started this thread so people can add their untappd usernames and their area so people can add them.

I'll go first:

USERNAME: Bats

AREA: Illawarra, NSW

Nifty, I like that it makes suggestions based on your ratings on other beers.

Thanks Bats

Bats said:
Grindr?? Blendr??

Not sure what apps you guys are into, but I stick to beer drinking :chug:
I think they missed their marketing opportunity. Should have called it "Mashr".

Ssshhh, I'm keeping that one for when I start my own microbrewery selling over-priced, randomly-infected, carbonated hop-juice.

No, you're welcome to that one for your own line in seriously ove-priced, under-quality hop products :lol:

</sarcasm>

^^^^^^^^ :icon_offtopic: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, I'm on that too. It's brilliant, if you ask me! (which you didn't, but still). My username on there is welly

welly2 said:
Yeah, I'm on that too. It's brilliant, if you ask me! (which you didn't, but still). My username on there is welly
Just added you Welly

Latest posts

Back