Thirsty? Drinks At The Platform Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulwolf350

Reaction score
Looking at heading down Brisbane way on 14th May, Mr Chappo and I have decided to head to the Platform bar for a few refreshing bevvies.

If anyone would like to Join us for a few, you will be most welcome, at this stage meeting time is open and I am guessing we will be there by 7 but not to sure yet

If you are heading past please drop in and say Gday

Paul

Well I guess I better get along to this one :lol:

Dont worry mate I will be there to push you out the door!

Where are all the brissy bull artists, a thread just ripe for 100 pages of crap, and not one reply, i must say i am a bit dissapointed...........

anyhoo, chappy I will be there at or a bit before lunch, if you are feeling a bit....ahem....crook by then, all the better

if we get time i will take you to meet the mad VW man, his should be just about finished by now

Paul

Hmmmm the 14th hey. I might just have to do a site visit on the 14th. Might just have to do a site visit via central station on the 14th. Hmmmmmmm. :D

Beer and Bullhit!!! 2 of my favourite subjects... I'll try my damndest to turn up..
Lilo

Hmmmm the 14th hey. I might just have to do a site visit on the 14th. Might just have to do a site visit via central station on the 14th. Hmmmmmmm. :D

Do it mate, we will be there from knock off time onwards. I cant wait I am salivating already at the thought of all the beer on tap, (yeah i know, sheltered life)

Damn, couple of weeks too early for me! I'll be heading down from 23-27th May, staying in the city. I'll be drinking most days as the missus is at a conference for four days...

Cheers

I might be good for this one too, have been hanging to go there on a Fridy

Wooohoooooo Have a leave pass.

I might drop in to the Clarence for a quick Schwarz :icon_drool2: or 2 on the way say around 4:30... Anyone interested..

Look forward to catchin up Wolfy.

Cheers

Apparently I was bad on Saturday, so I doubt if I'll be along - but there's a few days left before then yet!

Edit: JS Malt Runner tasting on as well that nite, (you may have to book for the tasting).

Apparently I was bad on Saturday, so I doubt if I'll be along - but there's a few days left before then yet!

Edit: JS Malt Runner tasting on as well that nite, (you may have to book for the tasting).

Tasting at platform bar I Assume..... Sounds good.

Seriously tempted.... I'll have to see if I can cadge a lift from someone into the city.

cheers Ross

I should be able to get along too Paul - what time are things kicking off BTW?

will drop in for a beer on the way home, if thats ok? 278 Ann St isnt it? i know there is a platforn "something-or-other" but i think thats a different address.

Am tempted to come along too, although I don't know anyone of you guys yet... was thinking of joining BABBs this month to get to know some fellow brewers, but realised that I am starting off to Germany on that very day, so will have to wait for the June meeting.

Florian

Who's in tonight?????

I'm off to the Clarence around 4 for a Schwarz or 2 then into town .(May drop into Archive to check it out on the way as well.)

Cya all there

Who's in tonight?????

I'm off to the Clarence around 4 for a Schwarz or 2 then into town .(May drop into Archive to check it out on the way as well.)

Cya all there

I am in! Just spoke to Paul he isn't far off apparently he has been driving like a Nanny-fudge-knuckle all the way down?
:lol:

I am in! Just spoke to Paul he isn't far off apparently he has been driving like a Nanny-fudge-knuckle all the way down?
:lol:

exxxxxcellleennt.. I'll catch ya there later on.....

Any word from Ross?????? or has he girlied out???

Latest posts

Back