Thirsty? Drinks At The Platform Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great night boys, would love to be there, pics or it didn't happen........... right!

Paul deserves a good night out, I fkuced up plans well and truly for us to get together in Rocky/Yeppoon for a beer while there, re-read his PM's and I had the dates and days all ballsed up, oh well next time.

Bit of an international beerfest tonight here in Aggie Water, raided Dans at Rockhampton before leaving. Been unable to flush Henno out as yet, if he doesn't pop his head up today I'll drink em all I swear, it's Friday and I can't wait any longer.

Have the Pommie Pint Glass with me and will be taking some shots of it's visit to the Town of 1770 tomorrow to post on the Pommie Board, I hope they won't mind Henno being in the shot. Could call it "Pusser on the Beach with Pint Glass" :lol:

Anyway have fun all.

Cheers,

Screwy

Sorry Paul, I'm out of tonights thingy :(
I'm home tomorrow if ya want to drop round for a quiet drink.

ill stop in for a few at about 5;30 pm tonight have to duck over to saouthbank at about 6:30 then imm be back around 9 ish.

He forgot his password again.....

He forgot his password again.....

Among many other things that night........was a great night......man that malt runner was speccccctaccccccular, best beer i have ever had probably. up until then anyway. Troupador brought some specials around later on that would be right up there ion the scale.

Man the Malt runner was good

Had a great night, thanks to all those that turned out, sorry if I missed anyone

ps The Malt runner was fkn excellent

Paul

edit: did I mention the malt runner

Latest posts

Back