The Perfect Beer - On Tv Today At 2:30pm Aest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved here for the Sarcastic Daz :p

Sadly I inherited my Dad's skin, he used to go around looking like a red stop light in the Northumbrian summer :lol:

So I've got NFH here, went to a mate's today to do some mowing, wore a hat and a good layer of toddler sunblock and still ended up looking like that Spanish tomato throwing festival.

At least it's a good indication I'm still alive. If ever white, call Suncorp Metway Funeral Plan and quote claim number..........................................

Haha, Your'e both funny bastards.
If you ever go home Nick, you can expect a visitor. Ill get there one day. Beer and trout fishing, excellent!
Daz

And Bogans.

hillbilly3_286x300.jpg

And I'll have you know, my Ukranian and Lithuanian heritage affords me both the ability to survive in the deathly cold weather of Hobart, AND the ability to tan heartily when the sun comes up and the cows are confused (AKA Daylight Savings!)...... :p
Ah I am Lithuanian by grandparents, join the club .
Nev

viking_thumb.jpegAh Eastern Baltic. My family, about 1200 years ago in the North of England were fornicated with by the Western Baltics, hence my cornflower blue eyes.

I have one Lithuanian and one Ukranian on my mother's side...

Small world!

Labas!

On again tomorrow. Times vary depending on location 2.30pm, 3.30pm.
{Big sweet smelling sticky poo} i am bored today.

EDIT: 7 Maaaatte

Latest posts

Back