The Australian National Homebrewing Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the suggestion CM - we've been talking about a starting all grain theme, with a possible brew session in there to show people how easy it can be. It's just a question of how much interest there would be in doing something like that, to if you want it, let us know! (We'll probably be putting up a list of possible activities like this in a little while so that people can tell us what they want to do...)

Andy

Thanks Scotty - it's been a pretty hectic couple of weeks getting this to a point where we could start telling you guys about it (especially the last couple of days), so we're all really excited to finally have it out there!

Cheers!

Andy

I'm going to have to work hard to earn some beer points between now and then. John Palmer and Jamil Zainasheff!!!

Good man - it's always good to be able to slip a curve ball on the CV... mine looks a bit like one of those graphics you see on the cricket showing where all the ball have been hit!

Andy

Good Day
I have registered, and I will be there. Can't wait. :beer:

Comrade,
I did the same.
Do you think I should warn them about YOU KNOW WHAT, or let sleeping dogs lie, so to speak? :)

Pete

Yay Jamil's comming :), I used to get this excited about bands and proper rock stars.......must be getting old :(

sounds great... hope we can get a qld contingent down!

I've been contacted by people all over the country so far, so it sounds like there will be pretty good representation from all states...

Hopefully our hotel will be up to the amount of interest :)

Any

I've been contacted by people all over the country so far, so it sounds like there will be pretty good representation from all states...

Hopefully our hotel will be up to the amount of interest :)

Any

Please give us the hotel details asap as would like to get a bed booked sooner rather than later - Should be a great few days :icon_chickcheers:

When its all sorted out, hotel prices ETC I would be in for sure.Hopefully to get a cheap flight from Perth.Any other WA brewers going so far? Would be good to put faces to names.Great idea.
GB

I'm in - looking forward to the pre-events to get warmed up! Road trip to Melbourne with some kegs.

Korev

Was just thinking the same thing. Though maybe I could get someone to cannonball run some kegs down and I'll relax in the battery hen section of the plane.

We're working on getting details out as soon as we can. As soon as info becomes available we'll be posting it up on the website.

Andy

This should be really good, I'll certainly be there!

We should make up a template for an AHB badge/sticker/hat etc etc that we can fill in with our AHB nic... that way we will be able to recognise each other out there in the "real" world

Thirsty

Latest posts

Back