Aust National Homebrewing Conference - last chance!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. No-Tip

Reaction score
Hey AHBers,

The Australian National Homebrewing Conference (ANHC) runs in Canberra late next week. We've still got a few tickets left and this Thursday is the last chance to get in.

I think long term brewers would be familiar with ANHC and what it offers, but some newbies might have skimmed over the acronym. We have our 2014 conference program available here, as well as the AHB threads from this year and 2012. The conference is hands down the best education and entertainment experience in the Australian homebrewing calendar. I attended my first conference in 2012 and it blew my mind. I learned a bunch, made a heap of friends, and was so inspired I agreed to join the Canberra organising team despite the sleep loss and marriage stress it has caused - I get the feeling it's all going to be worth it!

So if you've been holding back with a maybe, or even if this is the first you've heard of it, get your arse to Canberra and prepare for two amazing days that will take your brewing to the next level.

http://anhc.com.au/index.php/tickets

Back