The Australian National Homebrewing Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Registration page says registrations will open "Late March". Anybody have an update on when we can register? Today's about as late in March as it gets :)

Cheers,
Michael.

Still no news on registration, I am not booking flights until I have a ticket.

Still no news on registration, I am not booking flights until I have a ticket.
Same here. I've done all the hard work - gone to the UN to secure approval from the missus. My credit card is burning a hole in my pocket. I wanna book flights, hotels - I wanna commit! :D

Cheers,
Michael.

G'day all!

We're really close to having a price now, so while it's no longer late March we're looking at having all the sales stuff set up RSN.

Hopefully we'll be able to announce pricing ahead of sales, so thqat should be in the next week.

Thanks for the patience guys - as you can imagine we're flat out getting this going!

Andy

G'day all!

We're really close to having a price now, so while it's no longer late March we're looking at having all the sales stuff set up RSN.

Hopefully we'll be able to announce pricing ahead of sales, so thqat should be in the next week.

Thanks for the patience guys - as you can imagine we're flat out getting this going!

Andy

But I guess Andy you must be feeling happy about all the positive response from prospective attendees. If you had of got nothing but negative responses you'd probably be worried. The dates and venue are definite definites at this stage ... ?

But I guess Andy you must be feeling happy about all the positive response from prospective attendees. If you had of got nothing but negative responses you'd probably be worried. The dates and venue are definite definites at this stage ... ?

The date is certainly fixed. I believe that the venue is too. I went out with some of the committee members last night t inspect the venue and it's fantastic! We'll put some pictures up on the website when we have them, but I don't think anyone who makes it down is going to be disappointed.

Yep - I'm really happy abot the positive response. It's always a really risky venture to run the first conference for anything, and this is no exception :)

I'm just as excited about getting to meet everyone as you guys are about coming along, so thanks for all the interest and patience. It won't be long before we can start selling tickets and making the whole thing that little bit more real!

Regards,

Andy

PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE

PLEASE! :beer:

G'day All,

No news yet on prices, except that I expect to have it all sorted out for next week.

In the meantime, check out the ANHC blog. Our resident beer-treker Lachlan has been putting fingertips to keys to bring you all sorts of interesting snippets of info.

In his latest he gives his view on the recent AIBA results... enough to raise a few eyebrows.

Visit www.anhc.com.au for all the gossip!

Keep your ears to the ground. We've given our first full package away, you know who the big name speakers are going to be. You know it's happening. Next week I'll have some fresh news for you about the conference!

Andy

Even a rough indication of price would be good. I'm really keen to go but need to have some idea before I'm going to be willing to book flights etc. The sooner I can book a flight and accommodation the better.

BTW You really need a better banner design and positioning. It looks really crappy at the top of the page. In firefox on OSX Leopard anyway.

G'day Aaron,

I probably wouldn't necessarily book until we're ready to sell tickets, which will be another 4 weeks away (we've got some technical stuff t work through to make sure the sales process doesn't break down). Without wanting to be too optimistic, it looks like we won't have room for everyone and I wouldn't want people to have booked flights and accomodation and then not be able to get into the conference!

I promise I'm doing everything I can to get the pricing up and the sales process working.

Andy

I feel like I've just won the lottery jackpot! After following this thread to the ANHC website to find out the latest news, I found out I was part of it.

To say I'm stoked is an understatement! I'm going into immediate training.

Many thanks to Andy and the committee for the package. You have done a great job of exciting the brewing fraternity and providing a top class programme for beer lovers.

Can't wait!!!!

I feel like I've just won the lottery jackpot! After following this thread to the ANHC website to find out the latest news, I found out I was part of it.

Many thanks to Andy and the committee for the package. You have done a great job of exciting the brewing fraternity and providing a top class programme for beer lovers.

Can't wait!!!!

Congratulations Peter...

I'm a little suprised you didn't get the email I sent you before I posted the result here. PM me with your email address again so I can get the official confirmation to you.

Once again, congrats, and we're looking forward to meeting you at the event!

Regards,

Andy

Can't wait!!!!
Well done poiter! Hope to see you there, if not beforehand at SABSOSA.

C&B
TDA

is anyone else getting subliminal messages when there on ahb?

You mean like...

"You know you want to come down to Melbourne for the conference..." ? ;)

Andy

Just checking prices over at the American equivalent of our inaugural event and they seem to sell tickets for around the $250 mark. That's for a 'full conference package'... $138 covers the 'social package' covering keynote address, club night etc...

It's only speculation I guess, but let's hope prices don't hit that level here...

Guess I'm just getting excited :rolleyes:

Just checking prices over at the American equivalent of our inaugural event and they seem to sell tickets for around the $250 mark. That's for a 'full conference package'... $138 covers the 'social package' covering keynote address, club night etc...

It's only speculation I guess, but let's hope prices don't hit that level here...
With guest speakers coming from the US I would think a price like that would be more than reasonable. I'm sure that Palmer doesn't charge a kings ransom to speak but they need to get the guys over here and look after their accommodation. Then there is venue, insurance and plenty of other costs involved in putting something like this on.

Hired bus loaded with party kegs? I'm in.

I already have the Leah Jet taxying down the runway in anticipation.

By the way is there a camping site nearby :unsure:

Pumpy :)

Back