The Australian National Homebrewing Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen (and ladies)

My name is Heather, and I am the teacher for the students behind the organisation of the function. (William Angliss Institute Event Management students)

I just want to say thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. Hearing this praise from industry makes my students' first effort seem absolutely validated and I am so, so happy about this.

Please know that on behalf of William Angliss Institute, we were so happy with the outcome, but that the icing on the cake is hearing this feedback. I'll pass it onto the students.

Warmest regards

Heather Stonier-Gibson

Hi Heather,

Congratulations to you and your students, a wonderful job and well done.

I can't praise enough the professionalism displayed by the Waiters/Waitresses and the Chefs at the beer and food matching dinner, I was totally amazed at their professional behavior throughout the dinner and their attitude surpassed any 5 star restaurant I have dined in. This was one of the biggest surprises and pleasures of the conference for me.

I am sure your students will go on to work in highly placed establishments, with the attitude they have they will surely go far.

A credit to your institution.

Andrew

Hi Heather
Proffessional to the end...the food at the beer and food matching was beyond exceptional.
No matter what else...not a single person who attended the AABC Comp/ANHC can it was Ordinary....
The only problem is..with a bar so high.........what next !!!!
Echoing the well dones to one and all.....

K

Back